The ideal candidate must have expertise level knowledge on user interface designs and implementations utilizing Java. The candidate must
- Understand modern User Interface (UI) behaviours beyond just knowledge of the Java Swing toolkit.
- Know how to build custom focus managers, update controls based on real-time streams of data, and produce complex layouts using JXLayer;
- Understand that every pixel counts and the results must meet or exceed the design specifications and mock-ups.
- Understand how to minimize the memory footprint of the user interface and must provide a highly-responsive user experience.
- Should have experience in Jide, Substance look and feel and other API's.