The marketing director leads and guides the efforts of the marketing department to enhance and enrich TradingView’s image and bottom line.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Develop and execute promotional campaigns to build awareness in the target audience (own and pitch your campaign proposals, including budgets, target results)
- Develop and maintain the marketing and communications guidelines.
- To lead the strategic direction of TradingView’s brand promise, tone, voice, narrative & positioning
- Manage the creation of communications, educational, and marketing materials (podcasts, content, how-to videos, banners, etc)
- Develop well-crafted press releases, media alerts, and creative story ideas to secure coverage
- Working closely with PR, media and creative agencies
- Promotion of the company at select industry conferences, media events and other PR-related and business development events
EXPERIENCE, KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES:
- Proven track record as a leader in marketing in Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) or tech (both B2C) products
- Excellent communication skills and effective written and oral communication skills
- Ability to think, plan, and execute resourcefully and creatively
- Excellent time management, planning, and organizational skills
- Strong copywriting skills
- Attention to detail
Bachelor's degree in business, marketing or communications is required.