The VP of Business Development is a dynamic and highly experienced hands-on professional who will play an integral role in developing and executing TradingView’s strategy to achieve its new business objectives, identify/qualify and close opportunities, establish/build/maintain a pipeline of potential new customers and deliver significant results.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Identify, qualify and track targeted opportunities for the company to achieve growth in targeted markets and with targeted clients, in alignment with corporate business strategy.
- Design and articulate our value propositions and lead into solutions to prospective new partners in the US.
- Substantially grow and maintain a pipeline of viable prospective new customers and associated opportunities.
- Manage client opportunities and experience.
- Meet or exceed individual annual KPIs.
- Share knowledge, best practices, and solution designs across the teams
- Collaborate with all internal functional teams (HR/IT/Finance/Marketing) and executive team in order to ensure that customer needs are met and new initiatives are being delivered
- Keep abreast of industry, economic/business trends and advancements that may affect potential new business opportunities, and apply knowledge in a timely and effective manner.
- Promote a culture of high performance and continuous improvement that values learning and a commitment to quality
EXPERIENCE, KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES:
- 5+ years of demonstrated business development/sales experience preferably in a fintech environment. Experience with large-scale banks and contracts a plus.
- Demonstrated success in overachieving KPIs.
- Proven ability to access the C-suite within a Partner environment, developing the appropriate Partner relationships to successfully drive opportunities through the sales process.
- Experience writing/reviewing proposals and business documents
- Experience in overseeing complex projects involving large, cross-functional teams
- Demonstrated ability collaborating with business and functional partners to build consensus on matters of significance and overcome obstacles
- Ability to achieve success with minimal oversight in a sometimes ambiguous work environment.
- Fluent communication skills, business acumen and assertive decision-making ability coupled with superior speaking and presentation skills.
- Honest and ethical with an impeccable reputation in the industry
- Flexibility to multi-task and to perform a wide range of activities while being self-directed, self-motivated, and self-managed, even when operating outside of core focus
- Team player with a relationship focused personality and outstanding interpersonal skills
- Strong business and financial acumen with analytical ability to assess the business and drive the organization forward
- Demonstrated ability to create and foster a highly energized metrics-driven culture that enables and expects high performance
- Able to influence others
- Collaborative team player and strong desire to achieve results while respecting the company's core values framework
A Bachelor's degree, preferably in Business Administration, Marketing or Communications related discipline