Trader Interactive is hiring an Ad Operations Specialist.
This person will focus on growing programmatic revenue across all Trader Interactive’s digital advertising products. You will be responsible for optimizing integrations and KPI reporting for all programmatic channels. You will collaborate with sales teams and develop yield strategy that fits into the bigger picture of digital operations at the company. Successful candidates have working knowledge of ad operations systems; including Google Ad Manager and Google Ad Exchange. Additional experience and knowledge of programmatic best practices including various inventory ad formats and devices (display, video, native, rich media, sponsored content, desktop vs. mobile), buying formats (open exchange vs. private marketplace vs. programmatic guaranteed), and demand integrations (tag, header bidding -- client and server-side, Exchange Bidding, etc.) is highly preferred.
- Monitor existing demand partner relationships for performance and efficiency
- Optimize demand partners including exchanges, networks, RTB and data monetization partners on a daily basis
- Evaluate and analyze partnerships to identify areas for revenue growth and new monetization strategies for unsold inventory
- Manage partner relationships - identify and evaluate new partners, negotiate deals, set up and deploy tests and optimize partnerships based on test results
- Oversee campaign execution – coordinate with ad ops to prioritize on-boarding projects, map network tags, verify ad delivery and report data integrity
- Maintain daily and monthly reporting of revenue and CPM’s by site and by partner (networks, SSP’s, and trading desks)
- Manage block lists with ad networks and SSP partners
- Assist with billing related issues
- Act as liaison between support teams, technology/ad ops, and partners
- Utilize Salesforce to maintain contacts and document important communication with partners
- Read trade publications to stay informed of industry trends and activities
- 1-3 years in a sales planner or campaign management role. Internet/Media experience a plus.
- Must be client-focused, detail-oriented and work well in a high-paced environment, with multiple simultaneous deadlines
- Must demonstrate a combination of business and technical skills, analytical skills, problem solving, attention to detail, and strong written and verbal communication skills
- Superior organizational and analytical skills
- Proven ability to think creatively about challenging analytic problems
- Proficient with MS Word and Excel (Pivot Tables)
- Independent, self-motivated and curious
About Trader Interactive
At Trader Interactive, we view the world from the “outside in”, putting our users first, focusing on solving their problems and delivering products they value and love. We run the world’s biggest marketplaces for lifestyle vehicles (RV, motorcycles, ATV, Snowmobiles) and commercial equipment. Some of our sites include RV Trader, Cycle Trader, Commercial Truck Trader and Equipment Trader. Collectively, we reach millions of consumers, power thousands of dealer websites, and offer smart tools to assist dealers in more effectively running their businesses and serving their customers.
At our core we are a fast-growing technology company, at the intersection of physical and digital economies. Our products are powered by an innovative AI powered Cloud platform which has been the enabler for the digital transformation of traditional markets such as RVs, Motorcycles, and Commercial Equipment and is now helping transform these further by participating in the new sharing economy.