Trader Interactive is looking for a Social Media Specialist
Trader Interactive helps connect buyers and sellers of motorcycles, RVs, trucks and equipment. We know that our dealers and their customers utilize social media to interact and make purchasing decisions - that’s why we’re hiring a Social Media Specialist to join our Marketing and Audience Growth team! The Social Media Specialist will manage and assist commercial and recreational dealers in leveraging social media to further engage with prospective customers online. The Social Media Specialist will develop social media profiles, manage online content and advertising, and lay out a solid foundation for a social media strategy. The position will also be responsible for maintaining excellent customer service as well as troubleshooting any customer/software issues that may arise.
- Setup and manage multiple client social media accounts across many social platforms (i.e. Facebook, Instagram, etc.)
- Write, coordinate and manage social media content for client pages.
- Design graphics as needed for social media
- Make recommendations to clients about how to improve their social media pages and ensure optimal engagement.
- Manage Facebook advertisements for clients
- Answer inbound inquiries from current clients and conduct month-end reviews
- Handle customer service issues and resolutions, and proactively communicate issues, opportunities and insights to the team
- Maintain awareness of social media tools/trends and applications as well as what is scalable for businesses.
- Document all interactions with customers via Salesforce
- Create new opportunities for the social media service via pilot programs
- Construct training materials for all social media related products (potential to train sales team members)
- Assist in the setup and implementation of social retargeting programs
- Assist with the SEO/SEM Dealer Services team as necessary
- Perform any other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, public relations, communications, sales, or journalism; B2B/software company experience is a plus
- Eagerness to work hard and engage with internal and external customers, partners, and the broader market
- Strong organizational skills – and a strong desire to achieve goals and objectives
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong knowledge of social media marketing; experience with Facebook Business and Ads Manager preferred
- Ability to work both independently and under general supervision
- Proven ability to communicate and interact effectively with internal and external customers
- Some SEO / SEM knowledge
- Extreme attention to detail, outstanding organizational skills and good time management