Trader Interactive is hiring a Sales Enablement Coordinator.
This person will be responsible for coordinating the communication and awareness of marketing, product, and sales initiatives that support the Recreational sales and support teams. Additionally, this position will bring additional support to the REC division’s sales training program and overall understanding of the competitive landscape. Successful candidates will have strong written and verbal communication skills with a critical eye for design. 2 - 3 years of marketing or related work experience in a sales-driven environment is required. Experience with Google Suite (Docs, Slides, Sheets, Sites, etc.) and in the recreational (RV and Powersports) industry are a plus.
- Coordinate the content and delivery of the Recreational brands’ internal communications, including weekly updates, and all department announcements
- Facilitate internal rollout of new products, sales initiatives, partnership announcements, industry insights, and changes within the division
- Oversee the hosting and distribution of all marketing materials, such as sales flyers and presentations on the company’s intranet.
- Assist in the tracking of key sales initiatives as well as Marketing-lead campaigns to identify success and opportunities for improvement while maintaining consistent communication with stakeholders
- Keep a pulse on the industry, market trends, and competitive product offerings in order to alert stakeholders of changes and emerging opportunities
- Assist in the production of internal sales training, to include content writing, presentation building within Marketing guidelines, and distribution in training system, Brainshark.
- Format presentations for webinars, sales meetings, internal training, and other marketing and sales-related events, including contests and Town Halls
- Maintain, optimize, and report on the company intranet – ensuring all available materials and training are hosted correctly and organized efficiently
- Assist with custom presentations and organization of dealer sales meetings and local events
- Working in conjunction with Sales Operations to facilitate the creation and rollout of custom sales promotions, tracking their overall success, and making strategic recommendations for future initiatives.
- Balance multiple activities and projects in a shared support capacity
- 2 - 3 years of marketing or related work experience, in a sales-driven environment
- Strong written & verbal communication skills
- Copywriting skills
- A critical eye for design, as well as the ability to convey direction to designers
- Above-average organization and time management practices
- Experience with Microsoft Office
About Trader Interactive
Here at Trader Interactive, we pride ourselves on the size and quality of audience that we deliver to our customers, a fun and collaborative work environment and a unified company vision we call ONE TEAM ONE DREAM. We are a team of driven professionals with passion for our work and an infectious team spirit. Our expertise in digital has made us the leading online marketplace and marketing solutions provider in the categories we serve. Our talented team consists of over 350 employees who run 11 unique businesses from our home office in Norfolk, VA.
We run the world’s biggest marketplaces for lifestyle vehicles (RV, motorcycles, ATV, Snowmobiles) and commercial equipment. Some of our sites include RVTrader, CycleTrader, CommercialTruckTrader and EquipmentTrader. Collectively, we reach millions of consumers, power thousands of dealer websites, and offer smart tools to assist dealers in more effectively running their businesses and serving their customers.
Trader proudly support a diverse workforce, and we encourage candidates from underrepresented groups to apply. Trader is an equal opportunity employer where hiring is based entirely on business needs, job requirements, and individual merit.