Trader Interactive is hiring a Web Designer.
- Create user-focused graphic assets for customers including website wireframes, mockups, logos, and photo editing.
- Translate designs into web code and test it considering browser compatibility, SEO best practices, and mobile-first ideology
- Able to maintain multiple projects and timelines and provide clear explanations of time spent
- Communicate and collaborate effectively with teammates; reach across the aisle to other departments
- Passion for learning and adapting as new technologies emerge; sharing knowledge and mentorship
This is a full-time employee role based in our home office in Norfolk, Virginia and will report directly to the Web Design Manager. Relocation assistance and temporary housing assistance may be available for selected candidates.
About Trader Interactive
Here at Trader Interactive, we pride ourselves on the size and quality of audience that we deliver to our customers, a fun and collaborative work environment and a unified company vision we call ONE TEAM ONE DREAM. We are a team of driven professionals with passion for our work and an infectious team spirit. Our expertise in digital has made us the leading online marketplace and marketing solutions provider in the categories we serve. Our talented team consists of over 350 employees who run 11 unique businesses from our home office in Norfolk, VA.
We run the world’s biggest marketplaces for lifestyle vehicles (RV, motorcycles, ATV, Snowmobiles) and commercial equipment. Some of our sites include RVTrader, CycleTrader, CommercialTruckTrader and EquipmentTrader. Collectively, we reach millions of consumers, power thousands of dealer websites, and offer smart tools to assist dealers in more effectively running their businesses and serving their customers.
Trader proudly support a diverse workforce, and we encourage candidates from underrepresented groups to apply. Trader is an equal opportunity employer where hiring is based entirely on business needs, job requirements, and individual merit.