Trader Interactive is hiring a Graphic Designer.
Trader Interactive’s Commercial division is seeking a skilled Graphic Designer to join a hard-working, motivated Sales Enablement team dedicated to the growth and market-expansion of the Commercial Truck Trader and Equipment Trader brands. Our Graphic Designer plays a critical role in the creation of branded marketing materials, production of digital banner products, and development of our internal websites. In addition, this role is exposed to special projects outside of the division that support the entire company.
The ideal candidate is a highly-motivated, proactive individual who has a keen eye for design, an understanding of corporate branding guidelines, and the ability to create captivating internal and external marketing collateral used by our sales teams. This role is driven by the needs of our sales team and will need to manage multiple projects at once, while quickly executing the daily requests of the position.
- Oversee the design and localization of presentations (i.e, Town Halls, sales pitch decks,) collateral, signage, newsletters, internal websites, and promotional materials as requested by the Commercial leadership and sales teams
- Support major accounts, key accounts, strategic initiatives in banner ad production
- Provide on-demand creative support for sales programs and events
- Consistently meet deadlines as set out by stakeholders and managers to ensure materials are delivered on time
- Collaborate with Marketing, Sales, Support, and other stakeholders on the creation of key projects
- Ensure consistency and integrity behind our company’s brand and brand guidelines as set out by the Brand Management Marketing team
- Provide support to Brand Management Marketing team initiatives as time allows
- BA/BS in Visual Arts, Graphic Design, or equivalent experience
- Expertise in Adobe Creative Suite
- An excellent eye for design and typography
- A thorough understanding and use of Mac computer systems, Microsoft applications, and the Google Suite (including G-Mail, Hangouts, Google Docs, Google Sheets, Google Slides, etc.)
- Strong attention to detail with the ability to work independently and meet deadlines
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written
- An ability to handle multiple tasks/projects within a fast-paced environment
- Time management, planning, and organizational skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Strong work ethic
- A positive, professional attitude and the ability to work cooperatively within a team environment.
About Trader Interactive
Here at Trader Interactive, we pride ourselves on the size and quality of audience that we deliver to our customers, a fun and collaborative work environment and a unified company vision we call ONE TEAM ONE DREAM. We are a team of driven professionals with passion for our work and an infectious team spirit. Our expertise in digital has made us the leading online marketplace and marketing solutions provider in the categories we serve. Our talented team consists of over 350 employees who run 11 unique businesses from our home office in Norfolk, VA.
We run the world’s biggest marketplaces for lifestyle vehicles (RV, motorcycles, ATV, Snowmobiles) and commercial equipment. Some of our sites include RVTrader, CycleTrader, CommercialTruckTrader and EquipmentTrader. Collectively, we reach millions of consumers, power thousands of dealer websites, and offer smart tools to assist dealers in more effectively running their businesses and serving their customers.
Trader proudly support a diverse workforce, and we encourage candidates from underrepresented groups to apply. Trader is an equal opportunity employer where hiring is based entirely on business needs, job requirements, and individual merit.