Trader Interactive is looking for a Search Services Supervisor
This person will lead a team of Search Specialists in developing and implementing online campaign efforts to bring in a high volume of qualified visitors to our dealers’ websites.
The Search Services Supervisor will play a key role in managing and reporting search engine marketing for a number of clients within our Web Services division. Their main focus will be on improving our dealers’ websites visibility in organic search results across multiple engines. They will be working with large dealer groups, large client budgets, and complex campaigns in either SEO, SEM, or Remarketing Services.
Successful candidates will have a passion for search optimization and 5+ years of experience with SEO, SEM, and/or Paid Search Services, and have the ability to think critically and analytically concerning pulling data and compiling reports. They will have experience working with vendors like Google, Bing, AutoID, and VinVelocity. Experience working with NinjaCat is a plus.
Search Services Responsibilities:
- Manage performance of paid search campaigns, on-site optimization efforts, report keyword performance, and relay the results to our clients.
- Gather industry research and trade intelligence to determine campaign needs for each client.
- Call and/or email dealers regarding current Search Services, Analytics, website issues, appearance in Search Engines, cancellations, potential sales and more.
- Troubleshoot issues related to meta tags, how a site is showing up in the Search results, Google My Business, website traffic and more.
- Coordinate billing and start dates for services to begin/end, plan annual budget and pull spend reports to keep accounts’ budgets on track.
- Grow and coach each Search Specialist to further their skill set
- Manage client counts per Search Specialist and delegate time sensitive team projects and initiatives.
Business Related Responsibilities:
- Work with internal teams across our business to host consultation calls with dealers to strategize campaigns or discuss budget before the sale is made and/or during service period.
- Collaborate with OEM partners for dealer co-op marketing including parameters on SEM spend, guidelines, territory restrictions and implementation.
- Analyze data, create spreadsheets, charts and graphs, and deliver marketing presentations to management.
About Trader Interactive
At Trader Interactive, we view the world from the “outside in”, putting our users first, focusing on solving their problems and delivering products they value and love. We run the world’s biggest marketplaces for lifestyle vehicles (RV, motorcycles, ATV, Snowmobiles) and commercial equipment. Some of our sites include RV Trader, Cycle Trader, Commercial Truck Trader and Equipment Trader. Collectively, we reach millions of consumers, power thousands of dealer websites, and offer smart tools to assist dealers in more effectively running their businesses and serving their customers.
At our core we are a fast-growing technology company, at the intersection of physical and digital economies. Our products are powered by an innovative AI powered Cloud platform which has been the enabler for the digital transformation of traditional markets such as RVs, Motorcycles, and Commercial Equipment and is now helping transform these further by participating in the new sharing economy.