Trader Interactive is hiring a Director of Marketing Technology.
This person is a technically savvy individual with a marketers mindset, or knowledge or marketing technologies, to own the grooming, evolution and management of our marketing technology strategy. This person will own and drive the technology strategy to ensure interactions across customer or consumer facing channels are cohesive, while optimizing the use of data, technology and digital tactics to improve the overall customer experience. You will own the consumer digital journeys and orchestrations across our portfolio of marketplaces as well as the B2B customer marketing automation campaigns. You will be responsible for leading our email and marketing automation team.
- Leads marketing technology strategy and approach, ensuring implementation of new technology meets current and future needs for marketing technology, data integration and campaign optimization
- Own or manage the defining of audience segmentations and orchestrations, provide recommendations for new technology and ongoing maintenance of existing platforms
- Previous experience with implementing and owning a marketing automation, email platform as well as working knowledge of SalesForce and previous implementation or management of a personalization engine is a must
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, computer science or technology related field.
- At least 5-8 years experience in a corporate marketing environment
- 6+ years being an administrator to technology, 3 specifically in marketing technology
- Experience with Salesforce, or additional CRM, email and marketing automation platforms and a personalization engine required
- Ability to map entire existing consumer journeys and orchestrate new ones, and ability to interpret data and to make decisions based on data analytics
- Ability to see the "big picture" and to strategize people, time and resources
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to collaborate with cross-functional teams in a creative environment
- Action-oriented and enjoys working hard; energetic and willing to take on challenging assignments; seizes personal development opportunities
- Manage multiple activities at once; uses resources effectively and efficiently
- Strong critical thinking skills; a methodical approach to problem solving; excellent skills at executing plans
- Strong organization skills with the ability to multi-task and strong attention to detail
This is a full-time employee role based in our home office in Norfolk, Virginia. This position will report directly to the Chief Marketing Officer.
About Trader Interactive
At Trader Interactive, we view the world from the “outside in”, putting our users first, focusing on solving their problems and delivering products they value and love.
We run the world’s biggest marketplaces for lifestyle vehicles (RV, motorcycles, ATV, Snowmobiles) and commercial equipment. Some of our sites include RVTrader, CycleTrader, CommercialTruckTrader and EquipmentTrader. Collectively, we reach millions of consumers, power thousands of dealer websites, and offer smart tools to assist dealers in more effectively running their businesses and serving their customers.
At our core we are a fast-growing technology company, at the intersection of physical and digital economies. Our products are powered by an innovative AI-powered Cloud platform which has been the enabler for the digital transformation of traditional markets such as RVs, Motorcycles, and Commercial Equipment and is now helping transform these further by participating in the new sharing economy.