Trader Interactive is hiring a Sr. Business Development Executive for our Rentals segment.
The Sr. Business Development Executive for Rentals will be responsible for the sales and revenue growth of our RV Rental offering. This person will be the rental product expert supporting pre and post sale value with inside and field sales teams territories.
The Business Development Executive for rentals will also meet with clients, facilitating and owning the sales process as well the implementation process. Their work will also involve market research and reviewing information to identify areas of potential sales growth. They will be expected to train sales staff on rental products and best practice tactics to achieve sales targets.
The position will report to and work directly with the Major Accounts Director to identify sales opportunities, product limitations and product expansion opportunities.
A bachelor’s degree is highly preferred and at least five years of experience in strategic sales is required. Experience working in Salesforce.com is a plus. This role will require travel 15% of the time to meet with customers or prospects from time to time as well as to attend trade shows or industry events.
- Lead the sales efforts of the RV Rental offering, by selling directly to potential customers.
- Partner with Regional Sales Managers and Sales Reps to schedule appointments, manage rental location servicing and performance management.
- Define, develop, train, and maintain strategic sales strategies for the rental and RV industry.
- Serve as the product expert, helping identify opportunities, manage national pipeline, conduct sales calls and help answer questions to all Recreational sales teams and customers.
- Support Major Accounts Director to assign strategic objectives as well as communicate product challenges.
- Be able to articulate and represent the entire range of the Recreational Brands’ marketplace services to assigned customers.
- Lead the customer account planning cycle and ensure assigned customer needs and expectations are being met.
- Meet and exceed sales targets set for rentals segment.
- Establish productive, professional relationships with key decision makers within the rental industry.
- Coordinate with sales operations, sales managers, marketing and product team to create unique product packages and solutions.
- Provide product performance to goal reporting and opportunity analysis.
- Complete appropriate business activity reports and forecasts as required
Travel: Varies from 10-20% based on business needs
This is a full-time, remote position. Preference given to applicants in Arizona, California, Florida and Texas.
About Trader Interactive
We are a team of driven technology, marketing, sales, and operations professionals based in Norfolk, VA. Our expertise in digital has made us the leading online marketplace and software solutions provider in the categories we serve. Some of our sites include RV Trader, Cycle Trader, Commercial Truck Trader and Equipment Trader. Collectively, we reach millions of consumers, power thousands of dealer websites, and offer smart tools to assist dealers in more effectively running their businesses and serving their customers.
We are a rapidly evolving company with deep roots—bringing buyers and sellers together remains our core mission. Our talented team consists of 350 employees who run 10 unique businesses from our home office in Norfolk, VA. We offer a dynamic environment, excellent growth opportunities, competitive earnings and a comprehensive benefits package that includes a generous 401(k). Along with our diverse brands, Trader Interactive proudly supports a diverse workforce and encourages underrepresented groups to apply.