Trader Interactive is looking for a Search Services Specialist
Trader Interactive is in the business of helping people find the right cycle, RV, truck, or piece of equipment. These are passionate consumers in search of information before making a purchase, which is why we’re hiring a Search Services Specialist to join our dealer services team! This person will analyze and implement campaigns that will bring our dealers websites front and center for consumers to uncover quickly in their search. Successful candidates will have a basic understanding of SEO/SEM, experience in building campaigns and on site SEO. Google Ads, Bing Ads and Google Analytics certifications a plus.
- Work directly with the Search Services Supervisor to provide insight and expert analysis on what search campaigns work for each client.
- Manage performance of paid search campaigns on a daily basis, working within target budgets.
- Be able to work within our website platform in order to optimize each dealer’s website to help promote their site in the Organic Search results.
- Serve as customer relations contact for dealers and sales team.
- Gather industry research and trade intelligence to determine campaign needs for each client.
- Prepare monthly reports for clients on their portfolio performance.
- Analyze and report keyword performance. Making recommendations for any changes needed.
- Ability to analyze data, create spreadsheets, charts and graphs, and deliver marketing presentations in a professional manner.
- Work cooperatively with all members of the business including sales and customer support.
The ideal candidate will have:
- A basic knowledge of HTML a plus.
- Experience with MS Office (Excel, Word and PowerPoint a must) and G Suite (docs, sheets, drive, etc).
- Bachelor’s degree in one of the following areas: Marketing/Advertising, Computer Programming, Communications, or equivalent work experience.
About Trader Interactive
At Trader Interactive, we view the world from the “outside in”, putting our users first, focusing on solving their problems and delivering products they value and love. We run the world’s biggest marketplaces for lifestyle vehicles (RV, motorcycles, ATV, Snowmobiles) and commercial equipment. Some of our sites include RV Trader, Cycle Trader, Commercial Truck Trader and Equipment Trader. Collectively, we reach millions of consumers, power thousands of dealer websites, and offer smart tools to assist dealers in more effectively running their businesses and serving their customers.
At our core we are a fast-growing technology company, at the intersection of physical and digital economies. Our products are powered by an innovative AI powered Cloud platform which has been the enabler for the digital transformation of traditional markets such as RVs, Motorcycles, and Commercial Equipment and is now helping transform these further by participating in the new sharing economy.