Trader Interactive is hiring an Administrative Assistant for our Recreational brands.
This person will be responsible for providing support and guidance to the Recreation Director team in critical business activities on a daily basis such managing schedules, expenses, and keeping lines of communication open and clear between all levels within this business unit. In addition, the Administrative Assistant will also handle the review process for client billing and update weekly management billing reports for our brands to be sent out to management team. Successful candidates will have mid to advanced level skills in Microsoft Excel and a minimum 5 years of relevant experience with at least 1 year supporting a senior manager. Experience in Salesforce is preferred.
- Perform a variety of administrative functions for the Director team in a timely fashion, including submitting invoices and expense reports; managing multiple complex calendars; preparing reports; planning travel arrangements
- Process RV and Cycle contracts submitted through SalesForce (new, upgrades, downgrades, renewals and cancels)
- Update weekly management billing reports for both Cycle and RV and send out to management team
- Conduct investigations to resolve billing/contract questions
- Review account revenue billing discrepancies
- Provide support on territory / deployment analysis and alignments
- Cultivate and maintain productive relationships among the team, to ensure that the overall business is both effective and efficient.
- Coordinate with other departments (human resources, accounting and finance, facilities, etc.) to support team efforts.
- Resolve business problems as they emerge, partnering with other members of the team as needed, and identifying the most timely and cost-effective solutions.
This is a full time position, located in our home office in Norfolk, VA.This position will report directly to the Director of Customer Experience.
About Trader Interactive
Here at Trader Interactive, we pride ourselves on the size and quality of audience that we deliver to our customers, a fun and collaborative work environment and a unified company vision we call ONE TEAM ONE DREAM. We are a team of driven professionals with passion for our work and an infectious team spirit. Our expertise in digital has made us the leading online marketplace and marketing solutions provider in the categories we serve. Our talented team consists of over 350 employees who run 11 unique businesses from our home office in Norfolk, VA.
We run the world’s biggest marketplaces for lifestyle vehicles (RV, motorcycles, ATV, Snowmobiles) and commercial equipment. Some of our sites include RVTrader, CycleTrader, CommercialTruckTrader and EquipmentTrader. Collectively, we reach millions of consumers, power thousands of dealer websites, and offer smart tools to assist dealers in more effectively running their businesses and serving their customers.
Trader proudly support a diverse workforce, and we encourage candidates from underrepresented groups to apply. Trader is an equal opportunity employer where hiring is based entirely on business needs, job requirements, and individual merit.