As the Client Insights Analyst, you will mine, analyze, and deliver actionable insights to the organization that will impact the company’s bottom line. In your role, reporting to VP Analytics & Data Strategy, critical responsibilities include big data collection, analysis, story development, visualizations, and presenting of results. This position will require demonstrated proficiency in analytics, data collection, reporting best-practices and visualization tools. A successful candidate has the ability to prioritize work in alignment with business objectives and strategies as well as think like an entrepreneur when addressing various client challenges.
About the Job:
- Connect insights and stories to client business issues, and work with our sales teams to translate these stories into actionable recommendations for the team and our clients
- Balance the use of standard reporting templates and metrics with the creative use of those templates and metrics to create compelling client narratives.
- Power the sales team to deliver class leading analytics and insights to bring additional value to our clients and become a trusted advisor
- Synthesize disparate data elements into relevant and actionable insights
- Provide ongoing reporting to the sales organization and its client base and respond to follow-up inquiries and analytic requests.
- Frequently, attend client meetings to gather data, information, and knowledge, answer questions regarding analytic reporting, methodology, and findings and utilize information in generating insights.
- Self-motivated with the ability to self-task to research and mine insightful knowledge to consult the clients on how to perform better both online and retail sales
- Maximize efficiencies by developing automated solutions (ie: ongoing reporting)
What you need:
- Bachelor degree required; BA or BS in market research, statistics, or other related field strongly preferred.
- 3-5 years of relevant analytic experience required, preferably in an automotive, advertising, and/or Internet environment.
- Ability to understand and interpret data and develop relevant implications and recommendations to our clients
- Demonstrated statistical, analytical, and writing skills; must have strong presentation skills and be able to clearly communicate technical information to a wide range of audiences.
- Expert in Microsoft Office products: Excel (macros required), PowerPoint (data graph creation), etc.
- Experience with Web analytics tools (e.g., Adobe/Omniture ,GA) and/or database tools (e.g., Microsoft Access) is a plus
- Experience in leveraging databases using tools such as SAS, SPSS, SQL, R, PowerBI, Microstrategies, or Tableau
- Experience running basic statistical models (e.g. linear regression) and using predictive systems.
- Excellent problem solving, analytical skills
- Strong organizational skills, attention to detail, ability to assist with multiple concurrent projects
- Effective in interpersonal relations with the ability to work with people at all levels
- Excellent team player- strong willingness to learn and assist in all levels of tasks