Trader Interactive is hiring a Client Insights Analyst.
As the Client Insights Analyst, you will mine, analyze, and deliver actionable insights to the organization that will impact the company’s bottom line. In your role, reporting to VP Analytics & Data Strategy, critical responsibilities include big data collection, analysis, story development, visualizations, and presenting of results. This position will require demonstrated proficiency in analytics, data collection, reporting best-practices and visualization tools. Successful candidates have the ability to prioritize work in alignment with business objectives and strategies as well as think like an entrepreneur when addressing various client challenges.
- Connect insights and stories to client business issues, and work with our sales teams to translate these stories into actionable recommendations for the team and our clients
- Balance the use of standard reporting templates and metrics with the creative use of those templates and metrics to create compelling client narratives.
- Power the sales team to deliver class leading analytics and insights to bring additional value to our clients and become a trusted advisor
- Synthesize disparate data elements into relevant and actionable insights
- Provide ongoing reporting to the sales organization and its client base and respond to follow-up inquiries and analytic requests.
- Frequently, attend client meetings to gather data, information, and knowledge, answer questions regarding analytic reporting, methodology, and findings and utilize information in generating insights.
- Self-motivated with the ability to self-task to research and mine insightful knowledge to consult the clients on how to perform better both online and retail sales
- Maximize efficiencies by developing automated solutions (ie: ongoing reporting)
- Bachelor degree required; BA or BS in market research, statistics, or other related field strongly preferred.
- 3-5 years of relevant analytic experience required, preferably in an automotive, advertising, and/or Internet environment.
- Ability to understand and interpret data and develop relevant implications and recommendations to our clients
- Demonstrated statistical, analytical, and writing skills; must have strong presentation skills and be able to clearly communicate technical information to a wide range of audiences.
- Expert in Microsoft Office products: Excel (macros required), PowerPoint (data graph creation), etc.
- Experience with Web analytics tools (e.g., Adobe/Omniture ,GA) and/or database tools (e.g., Microsoft Access) is a plus
- Experience in leveraging databases using tools such as SAS, SPSS, SQL, R, PowerBI, Microstrategies, or Tableau
- Experience running basic statistical models (e.g. linear regression) and using predictive systems.
- Excellent problem solving, analytical skills
- Strong organizational skills, attention to detail, ability to assist with multiple concurrent projects
- Effective in interpersonal relations with the ability to work with people at all levels
- Excellent team player- strong willingness to learn and assist in all levels of tasks
About Trader Interactive
Here at Trader Interactive, we pride ourselves on the size and quality of audience that we deliver to our customers, a fun and collaborative work environment and a unified company vision we call ONE TEAM ONE DREAM. We are a team of driven professionals with passion for our work and an infectious team spirit. Our expertise in digital has made us the leading online marketplace and marketing solutions provider in the categories we serve. Our talented team consists of over 350 employees who run 11 unique businesses from our home office in Norfolk, VA.
We run the world’s biggest marketplaces for lifestyle vehicles (RV, motorcycles, ATV, Snowmobiles) and commercial equipment. Some of our sites include RVTrader, CycleTrader, CommercialTruckTrader and EquipmentTrader. Collectively, we reach millions of consumers, power thousands of dealer websites, and offer smart tools to assist dealers in more effectively running their businesses and serving their customers.
Trader proudly support a diverse workforce, and we encourage candidates from underrepresented groups to apply. Trader is an equal opportunity employer where hiring is based entirely on business needs, job requirements, and individual merit.