Commercial Truck Trader is the industry leader in online digital advertising for new and pre-owned light, medium and heavy-duty commercial trucks and trailers. Truck and trailer dealers have access to premier tools for advertising their locations and inventory, researching prices and scarcity, as well as top-of-the-line lead generation tools. Both private and commercial sellers have the opportunity to reach over 1,000,000 site visitors each month.
Career Enrichment. Look Closely!
Advertising Sales Account Executive | Commercial Truck Trader, Trader Interactive | Nashville, TN | Grow an assigned territory by meeting with prospective and existing customers to establish needs and make recommendations | Consultative sales of Internet advertising solutions
**This is a work from home position located in Nashville, TN**
Join Us. Grow Market Share. Be Recognized.
Consider Your Opportunity
- Develop weekly and monthly tactical sales plans- as you will be selling approximately 80-85% of your time
- Meet or exceed sales objectives and goals
- Locate, meet with and sell to prospects in your assigned area
- Sales Professionals will be asked to maintain revenues with existing customers through excellent customer service and account maintenance
- Up-sell internet based and ancillary product lines including mobile products within existing customer base
- Develop and maintain knowledge and proficiency in order entry, reports, and the management systems involved in our sales process
- Listen carefully and comprehensively to the customer/prospect responses; interpret these comments or questions, and respond to the appropriate product recommendation or problem resolution to address customer/prospects needs and concerns
- Excellent earnings potential with uncapped commissions; comprehensive benefits to include medical, dental, vision, vacation, holidays, and 401(k) with 4% match
Contribute Your Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Previous B2B sales success with outside sales success required
- Success selling internet based products strongly preferred
- Customer service skills are a must
- Personal strengths and business competencies include time management, problem solving, customer focus, business acumen, drive for results, planning, negotiating, written and verbal communication, presentations, decision quality, priority setting, team play, peer relationships, perseverance, integrity and trust
- BS/BA Degree or Associates Degree (A.A) or equivalent from two year college or technical school; or a minimum of two years of directly related experience and/or a combination of training and education
About Trader Interactive
We are a team of driven technology, marketing, sales, and operations professionals. Our expertise in digital has made us the leading online marketplace and marketing solutions provider in the categories we serve. We are a rapidly evolving company with deep roots—bringing buyers and sellers together remains our core mission. Our talented team consists of 350 employees who run 10 unique businesses from our home office in Norfolk, VA. We offer a dynamic environment, excellent growth opportunities, competitive earnings and a comprehensive benefits package that includes a generous 401(k). Trader Interactive is an equal opportunity employer and proudly supports a diverse workforce.