Trader Interactive is hiring a recruiter.
This person is a company ambassador and talent scout, a constant networker and excellent judge of top-shelf talent. Successful candidates for this role will partner with hiring managers to match talented individuals with career opportunities across a wide band of job types and experience levels. Experience sourcing efficiently, using progressive online and social media marketing techniques, and conducting dynamic interviews with candidates at all levels is required. Minimum of 2 years experience as a recruiter—agency or corporate—is required. Experience hiring for product and technology roles is strongly preferred.
- Provide full-cycle recruiting and hiring support to a growing company that currently employs several hundred employees, with operations in 26 states and internationally.
- Assist hiring managers in advance planning and timely response to job openings, becoming a student of our brands to accurately capture the nuances and unique needs of each team.
- Craft well-written and compelling job postings that are then promptly distributed through the most appropriate outlet and media.
- Source and screen talented candidates, always with an eye toward building a team with unparalleled skill, experience, ambition, and camaraderie.
- Support the broader HR team in building best-in-class hiring processes, progressive company benefit and incentive programs, and dynamic onboarding practices.
- Coach hiring managers to continually elevate their interview skills, in the interest of improving the candidate experience.
This is a full-time employee role based in our home office in Norfolk, Virginia.
About Trader Interactive
We are a team of driven technology, marketing, sales, and operations professionals. Our expertise in digital has made us the leading online marketplace and marketing solutions provider in the categories we serve. We are a rapidly evolving company with deep roots—bringing buyers and sellers together remains our core mission. Our talented team consists of 350 employees who run 10 unique businesses from our home office in Norfolk, VA. We offer a dynamic environment, excellent growth opportunities, competitive earnings and a comprehensive benefits package that includes a generous 401(k). Trader Interactive is an equal opportunity employer and proudly supports a diverse workforce.