Trader Interactive is hiring a Director of Product Marketing.
This person will be responsible for maintaining competitive intelligence and creating new product and pricing bundles while conducting competitive research and analysis to better understand the industries and consumers we serve, our position in it, and the opportunities that exist for us to expand our reach. Working closely with our Product and Sales teams, you’ll work to develop a deep understanding of consumers and dealers and help guide Product’s creation of services that meet end user needs. In addition, you will develop or help develop compelling messaging, marketing collateral and case studies while owning go to market launches. Successful candidates have a proven ability to see the “big picture” and make decisions based on data analytics. At least 5-8 years experience in a corporate marketing environment with 3-5 years in product marketing as well as a Bachelor’s degree in marketing, advertising or communications is required. Experience with Salesforce, or a similar CRM, is desired. Experience in digital marketplaces or with dealerships model a plus.
- Develop compelling competitive positioning and value proposition, establish competitive messaging
- Develops full research and data-driven insights from the market, customers, end users and competition
- Develop customer journey maps and maintain consumer/dealer personas and aligns key messages to target audience within those journeys
- Collaborate with the marketing, sales, support and training team to establish to build robust GTM launches
- Owns creation of product playbooks, objection handling, ROI calculators, competitive shopping and FAQs. Works closely with the business to develop external collateral and internal training
- Ability to setup Google Analytics/Adobe Analytics event and goal tracking, help drive marketing automation programs and segmentation
- Track dealer/OEM, consumer and market insights by conducting research and utilizing resources
- Evaluate and prepare detailed analysis and reporting on traffic and ROI associated with marketing campaigns
- Analyze and summarize collected data to translate into in-depth reporting based on the following sources: market intelligence, competitive intelligence, and market research
About Trader Interactive
Here at Trader Interactive, we pride ourselves on the size and quality of audience that we deliver to our customers, a fun and collaborative work environment and a unified company vision we call ONE TEAM ONE DREAM. We are a team of driven professionals with passion for our work and an infectious team spirit. Our expertise in digital has made us the leading online marketplace and marketing solutions provider in the categories we serve. Our talented team consists of over 350 employees who run 11 unique businesses from our home office in Norfolk, VA.
We run the world’s biggest marketplaces for lifestyle vehicles (RV, motorcycles, ATV, Snowmobiles) and commercial equipment. Some of our sites include RVTrader, CycleTrader, CommercialTruckTrader and EquipmentTrader. Collectively, we reach millions of consumers, power thousands of dealer websites, and offer smart tools to assist dealers in more effectively running their businesses and serving their customers.
Trader proudly support a diverse workforce, and we encourage candidates from underrepresented groups to apply. Trader is an equal opportunity employer where hiring is based entirely on business needs, job requirements, and individual merit.