Trader Interactive is hiring a Director of Product Marketing.
This person will be responsible for maintaining competitive intelligence and creating new product and pricing bundles while conducting competitive research and analysis to better understand the industries and consumers we serve, our position in it, and the opportunities that exist for us to expand our reach. Working closely with our Product and Sales teams, you’ll work to develop a deep understanding of consumers and dealers and help guide Product’s creation of services that meet end user needs. In addition, you will develop or help develop compelling messaging, marketing collateral and case studies while owning go to market launches. Successful candidates have a proven ability to see the “big picture” and make decisions based on data analytics. At least 5-8 years experience in a corporate marketing environment with 3-5 years in product marketing as well as a Bachelor’s degree in marketing, advertising or communications is required. Experience with Salesforce, or a similar CRM, is desired. Experience in digital marketplaces or with dealerships model a plus.
- Develop compelling competitive positioning and value proposition, establish competitive messaging
- Develops full research and data-driven insights from the market, customers, end users and competition
- Develop customer journey maps and maintain consumer/dealer personas and aligns key messages to target audience within those journeys
- Collaborate with the marketing, sales, support and training team to establish to build robust GTM launches
- Owns creation of product playbooks, objection handling, ROI calculators, competitive shopping and FAQs. Works closely with the business to develop external collateral and internal training
- Ability to setup Google Analytics/Adobe Analytics event and goal tracking, help drive marketing automation programs and segmentation
- Track dealer/OEM, consumer and market insights by conducting research and utilizing resources
- Evaluate and prepare detailed analysis and reporting on traffic and ROI associated with marketing campaigns
- Analyze and summarize collected data to translate into in-depth reporting based on the following sources: market intelligence, competitive intelligence, and market research
About Trader Interactive
At Trader Interactive, we view the world from the “outside in”, putting our users first, focusing on solving their problems and delivering products they value and love. We run the world’s biggest marketplaces for lifestyle vehicles (RV, motorcycles, ATV, Snowmobiles) and commercial equipment. Some of our sites include RV Trader, Cycle Trader, Commercial Truck Trader and Equipment Trader. Collectively, we reach millions of consumers, power thousands of dealer websites, and offer smart tools to assist dealers in more effectively running their businesses and serving their customers.
At our core we are a fast-growing technology company, at the intersection of physical and digital economies. Our products are powered by an innovative AI powered Cloud platform which has been the enabler for the digital transformation of traditional markets such as RVs, Motorcycles, and Commercial Equipment and is now helping transform these further by participating in the new sharing economy.