Trader Interactive is looking for a Search Services Specialist
Trader Interactive is in the business of helping people find the right cycle, RV, truck, or piece of equipment. These are passionate consumers in search of information before making a purchase, which is why we’re hiring a Search Services Specialist to join our dealer services team! This person will analyze and implement campaigns that will bring our dealers websites front and center for consumers to uncover quickly in their search. Successful candidates will have a basic understanding of SEO/SEM, experience in building campaigns and on site SEO. Google Ads, Bing Ads and Google Analytics certifications a plus.
- Work directly with the Search Services Supervisor to provide insight and expert analysis on what search campaigns work for each client.
- Manage performance of paid search campaigns on a daily basis, working within target budgets.
- Be able to work within our website platform in order to optimize each dealer’s website to help promote their site in the Organic Search results.
- Serve as customer relations contact for dealers and sales team.
- Gather industry research and trade intelligence to determine campaign needs for each client.
- Prepare monthly reports for clients on their portfolio performance.
- Analyze and report keyword performance. Making recommendations for any changes needed.
- Ability to analyze data, create spreadsheets, charts and graphs, and deliver marketing presentations in a professional manner.
- Work cooperatively with all members of the business including sales and customer support.
- A basic knowledge of HTML a plus.
- Experience with MS Office (Excel, Word and PowerPoint a must) and G Suite (docs, sheets, drive, etc).
- Bachelor’s degree in one of the following areas: Marketing/Advertising, Computer Programming, Communications, or equivalent work experience.
About Trader Interactive
Here at Trader Interactive, we pride ourselves on the size and quality of audience that we deliver to our customers, a fun and collaborative work environment and a unified company vision we call ONE TEAM ONE DREAM. We are a team of driven professionals with passion for our work and an infectious team spirit. Our expertise in digital has made us the leading online marketplace and marketing solutions provider in the categories we serve. Our talented team consists of over 350 employees who run 11 unique businesses from our home office in Norfolk, VA.
We run the world’s biggest marketplaces for lifestyle vehicles (RV, motorcycles, ATV, Snowmobiles) and commercial equipment. Some of our sites include RVTrader, CycleTrader, CommercialTruckTrader and EquipmentTrader. Collectively, we reach millions of consumers, power thousands of dealer websites, and offer smart tools to assist dealers in more effectively running their businesses and serving their customers.
Trader proudly support a diverse workforce, and we encourage candidates from underrepresented groups to apply. Trader is an equal opportunity employer where hiring is based entirely on business needs, job requirements, and individual merit.