Trader Interactive is looking for a highly motivated Customer Service Manager who is ready to lead and inspire a dynamic Customer Service Support team.
This person will be responsible for improving our customer experience by developing service tactics that align with the strategic objectives for our Commercial brands.They will also manage the day-to-day activities of a B2B customer service support team, ensuring accountability at both the individual and team levels. This person must have excellent attention to detail and strong problem solving skills. Successful candidates will also possess highly evolved people management skills (preferably with both an inside/outside team) with the ability to engage, motivate, develop, mentor and lead employees.
- Experienced managing B2B customer service support team
- At least 5 years of supervisory experience, including a track record of successful hiring.
- A proactive change agent that puts the customer first and demands exceptional performance from staff.
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
- Strong ability to multitask and work well under pressure
- Significant experience using CRM software.
- Experience working with an inside/outside sales organization and their respective customers.
- Demonstrated conflict resolution experience
- Considerable experience using Microsoft and Google products.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Create a culture of true customer service.
- Coach and develop team (including team meetings,one-on-one meetings, professional development, etc.) and ensure plans and best practices are implemented, tracked, and exceed customer expectations.
- Maintain a world-class level of customer retention.
- Produce error-free customer records.
- Initiate regular site audits to ensure compliance with business standards.
- Create processes to find efficiencies to best serve our customers.
This position is a full-time position based in our home office in Norfolk, Virginia. This position will report directly to the Director of Customer Experience.
About Trader Interactive
We are a team of driven technology, marketing, sales, and operations professionals. Our expertise in digital has made us the leading online marketplace and software solutions provider in the categories we serve. Some of our sites include RV Trader, Cycle Trader, Commercial Truck Trader and Equipment Trader. Collectively, we reach millions of consumers, power thousands of dealer websites, and offer smart tools to assist dealers in more effectively running their businesses and serving their customers.
We are a rapidly evolving company with deep roots—bringing buyers and sellers together remains our core mission. Our talented team consists of 350 employees who run 10 unique businesses from our home office in Norfolk, VA. We offer a dynamic environment, excellent growth opportunities, competitive earnings and a comprehensive benefits package that includes a generous 401(k). Along with our diverse brands, Trader Interactive proudly supports a diverse workforce and encourages underrepresented groups to apply.