Trader Interactive is hiring a Director of Digital Advertising Sales.
This person will be responsible for maintaining and growing Trader Interactive’s digital advertising business for both Recreation and Commercial brands. They will help to establish sales programs and strategies to drive profitable revenue growth and ensure goals are optimally supported while building and maintaining strong customer relationships. Successful candidates will have a passion for digital advertising including not only traditional display but also programmatic, native and additional consumer monetization strategies. At least 3 years of experience managing a budget as well as proven strategic sales ability is required. IAB certification is a plus.
- Leads development, communication and implementation of multimedia sales strategies for the company
- Generates & reviews sales proposals for distribution to prospects
- Explores tools, technologies and vendors to advance marketing efforts, gain market intelligence, expand product offerings and reporting capabilities
- Identifies sales growth opportunities, analyzing market conditions, and partners with local sales management teams and representatives to develop and implement innovative, multimedia action plans
- Oversees vendors fulfilling digital advertising product and services commitments including evaluation, negotiation, and contract execution and termination
- Engages with partners outside of traditional display advertising that can capture additional revenue (i.e. finance, insurance, shipping, etc…)
- Effectively communicates the partnership and product value proposition through proposals and presentations
- Understands realm-specific landscapes and trends, reporting on the forces that shift tactical budgets and strategic direction of accounts
- Owns recruiting, objectives setting, coaching and performance monitoring of sales team
About Trader Interactive
We are a team of driven technology, marketing, sales, and operations professionals. Our expertise in digital has made us the leading online marketplace and marketing solutions provider in the categories we serve. We are a rapidly evolving company with deep roots—bringing buyers and sellers together remains our core mission. Our talented team consists of 350 employees who run 10 unique businesses from our home office in Norfolk, VA. We offer a dynamic environment, excellent growth opportunities, competitive earnings and a comprehensive benefits package that includes a generous 401(k). Trader Interactive is an equal opportunity employer and proudly supports a diverse workforce.