Trader Interactive is hiring a Digital Ad Sales Rep.
This person will be responsible for maintaining and growing Trader Interactive’s digital advertising sales book of business for both Recreation and Commercial brands. They will add to the profitability of existing and new sales programs and strategies to drive sales growth and ensure goals are being achieved while building and maintaining strong customer relationships. Successful candidates will have a passion for digital advertising sales including not only traditional display but also programmatic, native and additional consumer monetization strategies. At least 3 years of experience in B2B strategic sales is required. IAB certification is a plus.
- Develops, communicates and follows-through on multimedia sales strategies for the advertisers.
- Effectively communicates the partnership and product value proposition through proposals and presentations to potential and existing clientele.
- Prospects new business and generates new digital ad sales business while growing existing relationships with additional digital ad opportunities.
- Maintains an active schedule of face-to-face appointments and prospecting calls to build a book of business.
- Develop and maintain strong client relationships and from first introduction to close of sales and beyond.
- Understands realm-specific landscapes and trends, reporting on the forces that shift sales tactics and sales focus.
About Trader Interactive
We are a team of driven technology, marketing, sales, and operations professionals. Our expertise in digital has made us the leading online marketplace and marketing solutions provider in the categories we serve. We are a rapidly evolving company with deep roots—bringing buyers and sellers together remains our core mission. Our talented team consists of 350 employees who run 10 unique businesses from our home office in Norfolk, VA. We offer a dynamic environment, excellent growth opportunities, competitive earnings and a comprehensive benefits package that includes a generous 401(k). Trader Interactive is an equal opportunity employer and proudly supports a diverse workforce.