Client Success Manager
The Client Success Manager (CSM) responsibilities include developing long-term relationships with a portfolio of clients, connecting with key business executives and stakeholders. CSMs liaise between customers and cross-functional internal teams to ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs. Specifically, the CSMs core responsibilities are client onboarding & implementation, client training & support, and building content for the Tracts knowledge base.
We are looking for someone that is patient, confident enough to teach others, and ready to learn. A bachelor’s degree in petroleum land management (PLM), education, or another related field is preferred, but not required. The ideal candidate will have experience successfully instructing others and field landman experience.
Tracts is a growing software as a service provider for Oil and Gas Exploration companies and Mineral Buyers. The CSM will interact with clients daily to ensure they are kept up to date on new features and are using the existing ones correctly. It is the CSMs job to ensure that every client is receiving the full benefit of the Tracts Platform of Applications. IMPORTANT:
To be considered for this role you must take the following behavioural and cognitive test. The behavioural test takes on average 6 minutes. The cognitive test takes exactly 12 minutes. Please read the instructions before taking the the tests. The cognitive test will be emailed to you after the behavioural test is completed. Tracts CSM - Behavioural Test
· Educate and train client team members and third-party contractors
· Maintain a strong understanding of oil and gas title processes and standards
· Build relationships with clients in support of the Tracts Sales & Marketing team
· Build rapport and client confidence that drives referrals and testimonials
· Provide sales and management with account updates
· Develop alignment with third-party influencers and partners as needed
· Maintain expert domain knowledge within the upstream O&G industry
· Ability to listen, learn, communicate, and teach others
· Don’t panic when things don’t run perfectly
· Troubleshoot software and other challenges in real-time as necessary
· Knowledge of oil and gas mineral and leasehold title processes and standards
· Proven ability to manage multiple projects
· Excellent verbal and written communications skills
· Self-motivated and able to thrive in a results-driven environment
· Natural relationship builder with integrity, reliability, and maturity
· Ability to prioritize among competing tasks
· Critical thinking and problem-solving skills
· Keen attention to detail and adherence to deadlines
· Significant Travel – (Approx. 50%)
Desired Software Experience:
· Tracts – Title Management Platform
· Google Apps
**A minimum of 2-years field (online acceptable) experience running or chaining title is required for this position. A JD can supplement one of these years. CPL or RPL can ignore this requirement. AAPL membership is a huge plus.
A degree is not required but is desirable. As is, any relevant field land work or teaching experience. Candidates with a JD or LLM are encouraged to apply. Tracts experience is extremely desirable, and anyone with Tracts experience is strongly encouraged to apply. References are not required but are strongly encouraged. Any connection to a previous or existing team member will significantly improve your chances.
Salary: Competitive (Range $65k to $85k DOE) + Bonus up to 2X salary
Health Benefits: 100% Subsidized Health Coverage for Employee and partially subsidized for family
Location: Comfortable Office w/remote telecommuting available after 6-months
Additional Perk: Unlimited coffee from Fellini's our local coffee shop; any snacks or drinks stocked upon request