Tracts Land Solutions, LLC ("TLS") is looking for a title landman to work as an independent contractor in the DFW area.
You must complete the following behavioral and cognitive assessment to be considered for employment.
- Research county records to determine surface, mineral and leasehold ownership by utilizing online databases, by traveling to the local county courthouse to review county records, or by reviewing images provided directly to independent contractor for review
- Efficiently and accurately prepare runsheets, flow charts, ownership reports and other reports utilizing Tracts software
- Meet deadlines and clearly communicate unexpected issues and needs as such arise
- Perform other duties generally related to the oil and gas title research and reporting function
- 2 years of full title experience or significant related industry experience
- Ability to meet specific deadlines
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- Ability to communicate clearly and professionally
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Word
- Adaptable to technology
- Experience with Adobe Acrobat
Preferred Qualifications (Not Required)
- AAPL membership
- Tracts.co Experience
- Experience with multiple aspects of oil and gas land work
- Experience in Texas, specifically in the Permian Basin
- Experience in multiple basins
Compensation: Commensurate with experience
Career Path: Opportunity for promotion based on performance and company needs
Start Date: Immediately
Work Authorization: Candidates must already be authorized to work in the United States.