We are looking for an Executive Assistant/Office Manager with 2+ years of experience working with C-level executives. You are the type of person who thrives on taking care of things the right way the first time. A task comes in and you figure out how to get it done without having to ask a lot of questions. Your main goal is to ensure the day to day activities of the office runs smoothly and executives have the support and resources they need to accomplish departmental goals.
You will enjoy full benefits, open vacation time, a competitive salary, incentive stock options, and commuter benefits (EcoPass).
- Managing the day-to-day schedule of our fearless leader and CEO
- Help coordinate travel for key executives and outside VIP partners as needed
- Manage and organize key company documents and files
- Help edit emails, word documents and PowerPoints as needed
- Lead the planning of company events, All Hands meetings, and general office culture events
- Help create and implement key internal processes needed for a fast-growing company
- Be the go-to “problem solver” of office related tasks
- Work closely with Executives on various department goals & projects
- Respond effectively, efficiently, and professionally with service requests of employees
- Order, Receive, and distributes all office supply deliveries
- Serve as the lead for all food and concierge services and be responsible for keeping our groceries stocked as well as providing lunch orders for partners and client meetings
- Responsible for reception services including meet and greet clients, interviewees and guests, and manage deliveries and traffic in and out of the office
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Outstanding attention to detail with superior prioritization, time and project management skills.
- Familiar with Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Familiar with Google Suite (Google Drive, Email, Calendar, etc.)
- Proven ability to design, implement and maintain office-wide processes
- Proven interpersonal skills and the ability to build influential relationships at all levels within the organization; demonstrated ability to partner effectively with internal business clients
- Experience with customer service
- Endlessly proactive, always thinking of what comes next
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to consolidate data into concise, executive-ready presentations and reports