TrackVia Implementation Engineers work with new and existing customers to build their customized applications. As part of the Customer Success team, they must ensure customers have a smooth transition deploying a new software platform within their organization. Implementation Engineers are also required to train the administrator(s) of the accounts to maintain their applications.
- Gather requirements from customers to understand and build the architecture and workflow of their online application
- Design database and build tables, forms, filtered/formatted reports, dashboards and setup user permissions
- Set proper expectations and meet project milestones
- Assist with the app deploy and train users on the TrackVia platform
- Strong project management skills
- Account management experience
- Data modeling expertise with sound understanding of relational database principles
- Advanced Excel skills
- Technology enthusiasm/passion/aptitude
- Analytical problem solving
- Excellent written communications: clarity, brevity, grammar
- Excellent verbal communications: articulateness, patience, listening skills
- Microsoft Excel or Google Docs
- Formulas, charts, reports
- Software as a Service (SaaS) application experience
- Strong mathematical skills (statistics, finance, logic)
- Bachelor's degree required
- Ability to travel up to 25% of the time
- Microsoft Access, MySQL, Filemaker or similar database
- Database architecture (entity relationship diagrams)
- Basic knowledge of scripting languages
Headquartered in Denver, Colorado, TrackVia is a high-growth company that's turning the $350 billion dollar enterprise software market upside down. We develop a radically innovative, low-code application platform that empowers businesses with overloaded IT departments and limited developer resources. Our users are able to rapidly configure and deploy their own enterprise apps by leveraging the combined power of relational databases, cloud computing, IoT, and seamless native mobile apps. Our platform helps nearly 1,000 companies worldwide accelerate their operations by acquiring, analyzing and acting on their data with greater ease and speed.
TrackVia is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, age, protected veteran or disabled status, or genetic information.