Reporting to the VP of Marketing, the Content Marketing Strategist will be responsible for enterprise-level content strategy, management, rollout, and continual optimization. This position works closely with product and solution marketing, as well as demand generation in all customer and market-facing capacities to create and orchestrate effective marketing content along the customer journey. This role requires a high level of creativity, attention to detail, and project management skills. This person will recruit and manage outsourced writing and design resources.
- Define content strategy for the customer and market-facing parts of the company. Content strategy will span all formats, including text, video, and graphical.
- Develop messaging and content strategy based on ideal customer profile, buyer personas and brand.
- Working with Product Marketing, develop and maintain an understanding of a variety of audiences – their pain points and interests – in order to effectively communicate business and product benefits.
- Working with Product Marketing, stay up-to-date with the latest trends in workflow, digitization and other related areas.
- Optimize content for delivery through owned, sponsored, and earned channels.
- Execute on the content strategy.
- Manage the editorial calendar that meets the objectives of product and solution marketing teams.
- Write and edit a wide-range of content that drives engagement, leads, blog subscribers, and other important metrics
- Work with internal SMEs and customers to create case studies and customer success stories.
- Cultivate a network of internal contributors, as well as recruit a stable of external contractors that can be utilized as required.
- Apply brand voice and achieve a standard of excellence for all content that falls under the defined content strategy.
- Establish process and workflow to ensure that content remains relevant, updated, and effective for the intended purposes.
- Create, own and maintain the Company's writing style guide; enforce these style guidelines across departments.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent working experience.
- 10+ years’ copywriting experience for enterprise software/technology companies.
- Demonstrated proven written and editorial skills.
- Experience with marketing automation and CRM platforms a plus.
- Occasional travel may be required for industry trade shows and customer events.
- Prefer working in a collaborative, cross-team capacity. This role requires you to work across functions and departments to bring to life the corporate brand and product.
- Self-motivated, able to assume responsibility and work autonomously in a professional manner.
- A dual-minded approach: You’re highly creative and an excellent writer but can also be process-driven, think scale, and rely on data to make decisions.
TrackVia® is the leading low-code application platform in the cloud that specializes in streamlining and automating critical operational processes and workflows. The TrackVia platform allows businesses to rapidly create custom web and native mobile applications that unite executives, managers and workers with all their data, processes and collaboration in one environment accessible on any device. Companies like Honeywell, General Electric, DIRECTV, Stearns Lending, and Brinks rely on TrackVia to improve on-time performance and reduce costs.