As Product Owner at TrackVia, you will help define and implement the features and functionality of TrackVia’s web & mobile products. You will help build products from existing ideas, and help develop new ideas based on your contact with internal & external customers and prospects. You will also own the execution and day to day activities of product releases.
This position is highly collaborative and you will have the opportunity to work with engineering to define product requirements and marketing to define the go-to-market strategy. You will be the voice of the customer to our engineering and QA team and will help the engineers get the right answers fast. You will also serve as the internal and external evangelist for your product offering, working with sales, implementation, support and key customers.
We’re looking for a Product Owner that will improve our product offerings, measure and deliver new value to users, and educate users on product offerings. Our culture fosters collaboration, innovation, integrity, mentorship, commitment to success and fun. Our managers are dedicated to growing their people and offering an opportunity that allows you to make impact in your career.
- Specifying requirements, including wireframes and UI mockups for current and future features.
- Conducting market research supported by relationships you develop with customers and prospects.
- Supporting the company-wide go-to-market plan, working with all departments to execute.
- Spend time in the market to understand customer problems, and find innovative solutions for the broader market.
- Work with engineering to define product requirements
- Responsible for driving and defining the launch of new products and services
- Create user stories and necessary product requirements
- Establish reporting metrics that align with cross-functional goals
- Evaluate data and insights for comprehensive strategy planning
- 1+ years of software marketing/product management experience
- Experience as a Business Analyst, Product Manager, Product Owner working in an agile/scrum environment.
- Fundamental understanding of the product life cycle
- Strong project management skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong presentation and negotiation skills
- Understanding of Agile (or other) software development methodologies
- Able to build strong interpersonal relationships with UI/UX team, leadership, senior management, and internal and external stakeholders
- Bachelor’s degree required, Computer Science or Engineering degree a plus