TrackVia is a modern, mobile workflow management platform. We help companies acquire, analyze and take action on their critical and complex processes and workflows. To accomplish this we need developers who want to make a difference and enjoy collaborating with product, sales and support teams to release features that will dazzle our customers.
We’re looking for talented front end engineers that thrive in a fast paced organization and want to see their work make a direct impact to the business.
- Design, Code & Test new software for TrackVia web product
- Collaborate on visual design and implementation of best-in-class user experience
- Collaborate with product management evaluating requirements and providing estimates
- Collaborate with quality assurance ensuring the highest quality
- Collaborate with sales and support resolving customer issues
- 4 year college degree is required. B.S. in Computer Science is preferred
- Experience building rich data-driven web applications
- Experience working with the NPM package ecosystem
- Working knowledge of MySQL, Oracle, or other RDBMS
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Excellent written communications: clarity, brevity, grammar
- Excellent verbal communications: articulateness, patience, listening skills
- Professionalism: promptness, attention to detail, organization
- A passion for creating beautiful, engaging, intuitive, efficient and highly usable user interfaces
- Experience in the complete product development lifecycle of successfully launched applications
- React and Redux experience
- Experience with Typescript
- CSS Modules or other CSS in JS tools
- Strong understanding of component design and architecture
- Understanding of functional programming concepts (especially immutability, idempotence, and side-effects)
TrackVia® is the leading low-code application platform in the cloud that specializes in streamlining and automating critical operational processes and workflows. The TrackVia platform allows businesses to rapidly create custom web and native mobile applications that unite executives, managers and workers with all their data, processes and collaboration in one environment accessible on any device. Companies like Honeywell, General Electric, DIRECTV, Stearns Lending, and Brinks rely on TrackVia to improve on-time performance and reduce costs.