We are looking for a motivated People Operations Business Partner to help maximize the productivity and engagement of our employees while supporting the company in its growth initiatives. As TrackVia’s first full-time HR representative, you’ll help build on a strong foundation of a people focused company. Proactively enhancing existing and establishing new practices in recruiting, onboarding, organizational development, processes, policies, metrics, etc. You’ll handle employee issues and seek meaningful feedback, as well as contribute to building TrackVia’s culture and reinforcement of our values. This is a great opportunity for an individual with expertise as a people operations practitioner and who demonstrates a strategic mindset. You will have the opportunity to have a major impact on the future of our business. You will be working closely with our executive team and managers to attract, retain and develop our amazing employees (and future employees!) as well as play an integral role in developing, implementing, and maintaining the HR infrastructure to scale as we quickly grow our team and business.
This position will report directly to our CEO.
Our employees enjoy full benefits, an open vacation policy, a competitive salary, and commuter benefits (EcoPass).
What you will be doing:
- Lead and implement human resources programs by providing human resources services, including talent acquisition, compensation, health and welfare benefits, training and development, records management, career pathing, employee relations and retention, and employee lifecycle.
- Analyze and format HR metrics so a variety of stakeholders can understand and guide them in making strategic business decisions
- Manage and resolve complex associate relations issues. Conduct effective, thorough and objective investigations
- Manage and administer the Employee life-cycle: Onboarding, performance management, performance improvement plans, status changes, compensation changes, and off-boarding.
- Develops human resources solutions by collecting and analyzing information; recommending courses of action
- Work with executive team on short term and long term forecasts and goals to align human resource planning
- Work with department heads on training and development initiatives
- Prepare, oversee and train managers on annual performance reviews and employment practices
- Administration and analysis of employee engagement survey
- Develop and maintain policies and procedures
- Manage full-cycle recruitment process for all departments
- Partner with hiring managers and executives to understand their departmental objectives and drive a customized hiring plan to achieve those
- Creatively and cost-effectively build a pipeline of amazing candidates for all roles.
- Screen and recommend the top candidates for each role.
- Create an amazing candidate & employee experience.
- Prepares reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing data and trends.
- Protects organization's value by keeping information confidential.
Skills you have:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, or equivalent
- 3+ years experience as an HR generalist
- Technical recruiting experience
- Thrives in a fast-paced, constantly changing environment
- Exceptional verbal and written communications skills and the ability to effectively participate in candid conversations about difficult matters
- Analytical and problem solving capabilities
- Experience sourcing and hiring candidates ranging from entry-level to senior leadership positions
- Experience coaching hiring managers throughout the recruiting process
- Adherence to laws and best practices in regards to dealing with sensitive information
- Experience using LinkedIn Recruiter and Built in Colorado
- Excellent communication, organizational, and interpersonal skills with the ability to influence and interface with senior members of the business
- Demonstrated problem solving and consulting skills as well as project management abilities
- Solid knowledge of employment law, regulations and statutes
- Strong Office Suite knowledge (Excel, PowerPoint, Word)
- An individual that sets high standards and is not satisfied with the status quo
- (S)PHR, SHRM-(S)CP is a plus!