TrackVia is seeking a pre sales consultant to help position and demonstrate the value of our mobile workflow management platform. The candidate will help account executives work through a consultative sales process to determine TrackVia’s value proposition, create a vision for the prospective customer, differentiate TrackVia’s platform, and establish credibility. The candidate should have creativity, solution selling skills, and enterprise B2B sales consulting experience in order to position TrackVia’s configurable solution to business sponsors in a variety of verticals and use cases. Experience in workflow management, BPM software, or other configurable platforms targeted to business executives is a plus. TrackVia is a high growth, SaaS company located in downtown Denver, CO.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Work through business discovery sessions jointly with the sales executive and the prospect to define the business problem and establish the value proposition
- Communicate and demonstrate the vision of the TrackVia platform
- Conduct workshops and Proof of Concepts with prospects
- Understand competitive landscape in order to effectively differentiate the TrackVia solution
- Work with implementation group to establish high level project plans and phased implementation strategies
- Participate in the development of new solution/service ideas and sales strategies as neededParticipate in trade shows and presentations to industry/customer groups
Required Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor's Degree (BS), engineering or MIS degree preferred. MBA is highly preferred.
- 3-5 years proven experience in enterprise SaaS B2B software applications targeted to business executives. Working knowledge of workflow management/BPM software solutions is a plus.
- Successfully applied solution selling methodologies and principles throughout a consultative sales process targeted to business users and executives.
- Ability to work in a team environment and partner effectively with the sales lead throughout the sales cycle.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Working knowledge of relational database concepts (MySQL preferred)
- High energy, results-oriented achiever, and a team player
- Ability to work in fast pace and high-growth environment and be willing to "roll-up your sleeves" to drive revenue
TrackVia is a configurable, mobile workflow software platform designed to help operational executives gain better control and visibility into key areas of their business, such as quality control and inspections, inventory and logistics, field service operations, asset management, compliance and audit, supplier management, and other process management areas. We help unite business people and workers with all their data, processes and collaborations in one environment that can be accessed on any mobile device or desktop. More than 1,500 businesses in 14 countries rely on TrackVia, including Honeywell, Navistar, Menlo Logistics, DIRECTV, Dow, Brinks and others. Learn more at http://www.trackvia.com.