TrackVia is a modern, mobile workflow management platform. We help companies acquire, analyze and take action on their critical and complex processes and workflows.
TrackVia is used by businesses large and small and consistently earns accolades for its unmatched customer support. Our simple and sole reason for being is to help business users create applications that work the way they do – and better address their unique, individual needs. And nothing excites us more than working with and talking to our customers.
But the single best thing about TrackVia is that what we do matters. We make business solutions that help people be more successful. We help them do their work faster so they can get home sooner. We help them do things that they wouldn’t otherwise be able to do.
First and foremost, we want self-motivated individuals who want to make a difference at a rising company. This means doing more than just testing, but also helping shape the company as a whole. It also means working with product, sales, and support teams. You must be authorized to lawfully work in the United States without sponsorship from TrackVia, now or in the future.
If you’re still interested, then we’d like to talk with candidates that have quality assurance experience.
- Passion for ensuring quality software
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Experience with QA automation frameworks (Selenium, Protractor)
- Experience with Git or similar version control systems
- Experience testing Web, iOS & Android platforms
- Working knowledge of Linux/Unix
- Working knowledge of databases/SQL (MySQL)
- 2-4 years experience in a professional quality assurance organization
- 4-year college degree is required: CS, math, science strongly preferred
- Priority will be given to candidates with mobile automation experience
- Proven self starter who can diagnose problems and work to resolve them
- Experience writing detailed defect reports
- Experience integrating QA processes into software development lifecycle
- Experience developing and executing software test plans
- Experience testing multiple Web browsers and knowledge of browser differences
- Experience working with product management and software development teams
TrackVia is an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, age, protected veteran or disabled status, or genetic information.