Location: Greater Denver Area, LoDo
Experience: 2-5 years
Industry: Information Technology and Services
Required: Bachelor's degree
# of Positions Open: 1
As a Business Development Representative (BDR), you will directly influence sales success and company growth. You are responsible for identifying and leading prospects through the early stages of the buyer’s journey through awareness and education. Each BDR receives extensive training in consultative selling allowing for representatives to refine their skills and further their career in sales.
- Qualify and produce quality leads for Account Executives through outbound prospecting and / or inbound activity
- Research companies and buyer personas to find relevant reasons to contact, from strategic initiatives to job titles and roles.
- Identify and analyze prospects’ business pain points, needs, and projects to determine if there is a potential product-solution fit.
- Secure pre-qualified meetings with potential buyers and Account Executives.
- Ability to work and engage with a variety of different buyers and levels of people in an organization.
- Execute on marketing initiatives to drive new business
- Provide seamless handoff of leads to Account Executives to ensure a positive customer experience.
- Provide helpful feedback to Marketing and Sales regarding campaign effectiveness, company and persona targeting, and market and competitive intelligence.
Desired Experience and Skills
- Strong prospecting, lead creation and presentation skills
- Ability to work in high-energy environment as a team player
- Positive and energetic phone skills, excellent listening skills, and strong verbal and written skills
- High degree of responsiveness
- Entrepreneurial—exhibiting creativity, drive, and passion for growing our business
- Excellent time management skills
- Knowledge of Software as a Solution (SaaS) concepts and solutions
- Intensely driven and self-motivated to achieve results
- Experience with Salesforce.com a strong plus