Reporting to the Director of Demand Generation, the Marketing Coordinator will support our company’s marketing efforts in order to help us achieve our immediate and long-term business goals. Your contributions will play a key role in the success of our company’s demand generation campaigns, programs, content and projects. The ideal candidate should have great project management skills, is highly organized, passionate about his/her work, and a self-starter.
- Support the implementation of a variety of marketing campaigns and programs with direction from the Director of Demand Generation and help perform analysis of campaign results.
- Assist in the development of campaign and company marketing materials, such as landing pages, blogs, lead nurturing assets, and other resources as required.
- Maintain a content and collateral inventory and update it as necessary.
- Manage the company’s social media profiles and presence including Facebook, LinkedIn, YouTube, and Twitter.
- Assist with marketing automation initiatives, and conduct database validation and cleanup, including lead research.
- Ensure the timely and quality turnaround of multiple simultaneous projects in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment.
- Assist with data tracking and reporting on campaign or program results in a thorough and thoughtful manner.
- Contribute to planning and executing trade shows and company events.
- Assist with various departmental administrative responsibilities.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Knowledge of CRM/Marketing Automation software, such as Pardot and Salesforce, and proficiency in Microsoft Office.
- Flexibility to manage multiple tasks in a rapidly changing environment with minimal supervision.
- Exceptional written and oral communication, strong people skills, as well as the ability to work independently.
- Excellent attention to detail, a commitment to meeting deadlines, and an ability to act as a problem solver.
- Self-driven, motivated, creative, and results-oriented.
- Graphic design and/or a proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite, video production experience, or familiarity with content management systems, such as WordPress, a plus.
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Communications, or related field required.
- 1-2 years minimum experience in a marketing, advertising or communications environment, preferably within the SaaS software space.