TrackVia is seeking an Enterprise Account Executive to sell our mobile and web workflow management platform. The candidate will work through a consultative sales process to position TrackVia’s value proposition, convert inbound leads from the BDR team into qualified opportunities, develop target account plans to drive additional pipeline through outbound lead generation, and effectively manage the opportunity funnel from initial opportunity through to close. The candidate should have creativity, curiosity, solution selling skills, and complex B2B sales experience in order to position TrackVia’s configurable solution to business sponsors in a variety of verticals and use cases. TrackVia is a high growth, SaaS company located in downtown Denver, CO.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Candidate must be a problem solver, a highly empathic listener and communicator, and able to understand key business problems in a wide variety of industries and business departments
- 3-5 years proven experience selling complex, enterprise software applications into business departments with an average deal size of at least $100,000/year
- Successfully applied solution selling methodologies and principles throughout a consultative sales process targeted to business executives.
- Ability to work in a team environment and partner effectively with a solutions consultant throughout the sales cycle.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- High energy, results-oriented achiever, and a team player
- Ability to work in fast pace and high-growth environment and be willing to "roll-up your sleeves" to drive revenue
- Bachelor's Degree (BA/BS), technical degree and an MBA highly desired
TrackVia® is the leading low-code application platform in the cloud that specializes in streamlining and automating critical operational processes and workflows. The TrackVia platform allows businesses to rapidly create custom web and native mobile applications that unite executives, managers and workers with all their data, processes and collaboration in one environment accessible on any device. Companies like Honeywell, General Electric, DIRECTV, Stearns Lending, and Brinks rely on TrackVia to improve on-time performance and reduce costs.