TrackVia is looking for someone who is extremely passionate about creating awesome Android applications in an ever-changing environment.
You have spent your time in Android Studio. You have a keen eye for user experience and identifying opportunities to simplify a mobile workflow down to the last pixel and asynchronous callback. You are eager to work in a collaborative environment with product, platform, and QA teams in addition to the rest of your mobile team to create exciting new features for high-profile enterprise customers. You understand the importance of architecting structures that allow for maximum flexibility in a constantly evolving product.
As an Android Engineer, you will work with an empowered cross-functional team, using your experience and extensive knowledge of building mobile apps to make the TrackVia experience seamless and intuitive for our customers.
TrackVia on Android is used by hundreds of enterprise companies every day to streamline their work and enable a remote workforce in the field. We need engineers who understand the complexities of syncing data, storing data offline, and who want to make the experience of using TrackVia as simple as possible.
- Maintain, design, and implement new user-facing features in TrackVia’s native Android applications.
- Develop, test, and publish the frameworks supporting core mobile functionality, offline storage, and integration with the TrackVia Platform API.
- Collaborate with product managers and other TrackVia engineers to create robust, scalable, testable features with a rich user experience.
- Create unit, integration, and automated tests and processes in a continuous integration and deployment environment.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or Information Technology required
- 4+ years of Android experience
- Thorough understanding and experience with mobile architecture patterns like MVC and MVVM
- Deep understanding of object oriented design principles and best practices
- An excellent understanding of best practices for concurrency and threading
- A familiarity with the Android tool ecosystem for development, testing, debugging, and performance benchmarking.
- Experience working with product teams, designers, quality assurance, and other developers to create a seamless mobile experience
- Excellent written communications: clarity, brevity, grammar
- Excellent verbal communications: articulation, patience, listening skills
- Professionalism: prompt, attentive to detail, organized, accountable
- Experience developing, testing, and releasing Android apps
- Masters or advanced degree in Computer Science or related field
- Experience with ReactiveX frameworks (RxJava or RxSwift/RxCocoa)
- Experience with Core Data or Realm database frameworks
- Extensive knowledge of relational databases (joins, sub-selects, query performance)
- Industry-competitive salary
- Incentive stock options in TrackVia, Inc.
- Self-monitored vacation policy
- Excellent health care coverage and benefits
- Free Eco-Pass for commuting to work (http://www.rtd-denver.com/EcoPass.shtml)
- Monthly company happy hours, team outings, and activities
- Work with highly-talented, amazing people who have the same core values of company culture as you
TrackVia® is the leading low-code application platform in the cloud that specializes in streamlining and automating critical operational processes and workflows. The TrackVia platform allows businesses to rapidly create custom web and native mobile applications that unite executives, managers and workers with all their data, processes and collaboration in one environment accessible on any device. Companies like Honeywell, General Electric, DIRECTV, Stearns Lending, and Brinks rely on TrackVia to improve on-time performance and reduce costs.
Come do the best work of your life here, at TrackVia.