Interested in helping us create the best low-code platform on the market? We’re looking for a Product Designer with excellent user experience and interface design skills. This is highly visible role where you will have the opportunity to see your work make a direct impact on our product.
As our Product Designer, you’ll be working on design problems from beginning to end – creating the next great product feature to tweaking pixels right before launch. You enjoy the challenge of making the complex simple.
It is important that you understand the relationship between art, science and technology. As our product designer, you will spend your time planning, designing and modeling products, producing prototypes and conducting rigorous testing.
What you will do
- Brainstorming and development with product team on concept and design direction
- Participate in user experience research and usability studies
- Design flows and experiences that are incredibly simple and elegant
- Rapidly prototype flows, concepts, and interactions, take in feedback, and successively iterate
- Enjoy countless UX challenges and solve problems in unique and innovative ways
- Obsess over details and produce pixel perfect, high fidelity designs
- Work closely with teams to make designs a reality
- 4+ years of professional design experience
- Proficient in visual and web design tools such as Sketch / Photoshop, Invision, Zeplin, and/or Sympli
- Experience or interest in building a Design System, incorporating a style guide, component library and/or defined interactions
- Experience designing for multiple types of form factors, including web, tablet and mobile experiences
- Experience with prototyping ideas to test viability
- Experience in interaction design, user centered design methodologies and usability
- Demonstrated understanding of composition, balance, symmetry, and white space
- Strong, clean visual design sense
- Experience with HTML/CSS
- Bachelor degree is required
- Must provide portfolio featuring a variety of design solutions, showing work from information architecture, to concept / wireframes, to user flows to high fidelity designs
For years, operations, process, and IT executives have been stuck using paper, email, and spreadsheets to run their business. Many try heavy, complex systems, only to give up, because they’re too expensive, too complicated or they just don’t work right.
TrackVia fills this gap with a true low-code platform that combines the speed, ease and agility of a spreadsheet with the power, sophistication and automation of an enterprise-grade system. The best part? You can configure your web and mobile applications exactly the way you want and change them yourself with no complex coding or IT help needed.
TrackVia is an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, age, protected veteran or disabled status, or genetic information.