TrackVia, a high growth enterprise Software-as-a-Service company based in downtown Denver, is looking for a proven manager who can help architect, build and lead a world-class Business Development program and team. Reporting to the VP of Marketing, we are interested in candidates looking to be innovative in their approach to develop a program and team that generates amazing results.
- Hire, train, and manage a world class program and team of Business Development Reps for strategic account-based qualifications on inbound and outbound leads.
- Develop training programs, content and curriculum that ensures rapid onboarding and ongoing development of Business Development Reps.
- Experience designing approaches to penetrate and create relationships within target accounts by profiling and scheduling appointments with key decision makers in targeted companies.
- Consistently deliver high quality meetings with target people at our target accounts that turn into pipeline opportunities
- Work closely with Marketing and Sales leadership to refine TrackVia’s campaigns to resonate with decision-makers across multiple industries and functions to open the door.
- Work closely with sales including weekly meetings between AEs and BDRs to align their respective target accounts and outreach activities
- Data-driven manager who is capable of defining, capturing, reporting and analyzing team metrics and KPIs. Build reports and dashboards in Salesforce to measure performance
- Providing insights and collaborating to ensure conversion rates are world-class across the funnel.
Ensure the team meets quotas for meetings and pipeline
- Work closely with demand generation to drive conversions, event registrations, and other campaign- and program-related metrics, as well as with product marketing to remain on-point with messaging
- Create email and call cadences
- Establish and enforce processes to drive the most efficient use of time
- Establish and track SLAs to ensure no lead is left behind
Desired Experience and Skills
- Demonstrated success in building Business Development teams that prospect sophisticated solutions into senior executives and middle management at mid to large-sized organizations.
- Ability to learn customer stories in various functional areas and leverage a broad range of sales and marketing collateral.
- Proven capabilities and skills in account development, opportunity qualification, pre-call planning, call structure/control, and time and territory management desired.
- Team player who possesses a desire and ability to work in a fast-paced, goal-oriented high-growth environment.
- Exceptional communication skills, both oral and written, coupled with excellent listening skills and a positive and energetic presence.
- Fluent in Salesforce.com; Familiar with platforms such a Outreach, LinkedIn Sales Navigator, data.com.
- Ability to demonstrate an aptitude for a variety of business challenges.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or related area.
- 5-8 years experience in sales/business development in an enterprise B2B SaaS company
- 3+ years management experience
- Proven success managing BDR teams that over-achieve on pipeline contribution
TrackVia® is the leading low-code application platform in the cloud that specializes in streamlining and automating critical operational processes and workflows. The TrackVia platform allows businesses to rapidly create custom web and native mobile applications that unite executives, managers and workers with all their data, processes and collaboration in one environment accessible on any device. Companies like Honeywell, General Electric, DIRECTV, Stearns Lending, and Brinks rely on TrackVia to improve on-time performance and reduce costs.