At TraceMe, we are building the world’s first superfan platform, giving fans exclusive access to elite athletes, artists and celebrities. Founded by Russell Wilson, Super Bowl champion and Seattle Seahawks quarterback, we’re a unique team of builders, passionate about reinventing traditional social media for the mobile-first superfan. It takes a phenomenal team to win, so if you share our vision and values and want to be a part of building something incredible, join us.
We’re looking for a Technical Product Manager to join our Seattle office! As a member of our product team, you will work closely with all business teams (including content, design, and engineering) to define high-value mobile customer experiences from inception to launch. Our ideal candidate loves to design and build software products and is data-driven, user-focused, and able to work cross-functionally across the entire organization.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Participate in developing the strategy and vision for TraceMe’s products
- Work with our VP of Product to build a prioritized roadmap and backlog focused on advancing user engagement, retention, and growth goals in the mobile space
- Work cross-functionally with designers and engineers to design and deliver on new initiatives from inception to launch
- Evaluate trends and measure KPIs post-launch, and leverage these insights to inform product decisions for future phases of key initiatives
- Manage prioritization and trade-offs among customer experience, business impact, performance, and post-launch support
WHO YOU ARE
- 3+ years in a consumer-oriented technical product management role
- Able to thrive in an ambiguous environment that works an urgent pace
- Experience defining projects and requirements, writing functional specs, and coordinating projects across teams
- Able to partner directly with engineers and designers, demonstrating a technical mindset and a passion for details
- Empathetic to the end-user experience and thoughtful about what we can do to make it better
- Tech startup experience and experience building mobile apps are a plus
TraceMe is an equal opportunity employer committed to having a team of diverse backgrounds. We are committed to providing employment opportunities regardless of age, race, color, ancestry, natural origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, pregnancy, childbirth and breastfeeding, military or veteran status, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable interview experience, please let us know.