ARRIVAL is a technology company making vehicles the way they should be - fully electric, digitally connected, and smart. By creating innovation in vehicle design and manufacturing, Arrival is accelerating autonomous and electric vehicle technology, by fusing AI with new forms of automotive engineering. We are working with some of the world's leading businesses and governments with the goal to re-define how cities look, think and feel. Our vehicles will be 100% built by robots and are autonomous-ready.
We have trials with the Royal Mail, UPS, DHL and many others. We supply the components to the first fully electric and driverless race-car and racing series, Roborace, and we supply components to Charge.Cars and their brand-new electric Mustangs. Plus, we are recognised by LinkedIn as one of their Top Startups 2019: The 25 hottest UK companies to work for right now, as well as being the world’s newest Unicorn with a €3 billion valuation.
We’ve assembled some of the finest minds in software, engineering, AI and robotics. We are seeking a Team Assistant to support our team.
- helping employees with different questions
- accounting support
- travel booking, expenses for team
- help with events
- process, sort, and route incoming and outgoing mail
- administrative tasks to help the team
- maintaining office areas and inventory
- interacts with visitors and vendors
- experience as an office assistant or in related field
- detailed driven: your friends call you a perfectionist!
- excellent organisational skills, ability to prioritise
- ability to speak both English and German fluently
We’d love it if you have:
- A hunger to learn.
- A huge desire to achieve.
- The ability to work in a fast moving meritocracy where every employee looks to constantly improve themselves and their company.
A career with Arrival will expose you to the bare bones of a highly ambitious and entrepreneurial technology company, so if you’re interested in creating the future, not just talking about it, we’d love to hear from you.