ARRIVAL is a technology company making vehicles the way they should be - fully electric, digitally connected, and smart. By creating innovation in vehicle design and manufacturing, Arrival is accelerating autonomous and electric vehicle technology, by fusing AI with new forms of automotive engineering. We are working with some of the world's leading businesses and governments with the goal to re-define how cities look, think and feel. Our vehicles will be 100% built by robots and are autonomous-ready.
We recently announced a trial with both the Royal Mail and UPS. We supply the components to the first fully electric and driverless race car and racing series, Roborace. Plus we are now recognised by LinkedIn as one of their Top Startups 2019: The 25 hottest UK companies to work for right now.
We’ve assembled some of the finest minds in software, engineering, AI and robotics. We are seeking a Senior Frontend Developer to help us in our IDE project, aimed at creating our own specific Integrated Development Environment.
· Excellent knowledge of HTML, CSS (SCSS, LESS, PostCSS etc.)
· Experience in working with RESTful services
· Experience of developing SPA on ReactJS (or VueJS)
· Experience with Redux or other state management libraries
· Experience with front-end build tools
Would be a plus:
· Experience with TypeScript
· Experience with Java backend and readiness to fix simple things on the backend
What we offer
· To join a highly scientific-intensive culture and take part in developing a unique product
· The ability to choose technology stack and approaches
· Yearly educational budget - we support your ambitions to learn
· Relocation package - we would like to make your start as smooth as possible
· Flexible working environment - choose your working hours and equipment
· A brand new office just around the corner of Berlin Central Railway Station (Schultheiss Quartier)
A career with Arrival will expose you to the bare bones of a highly ambitious and entrepreneurial technology company, so if you’re interested in creating the future, not just talking about it, we’d love to hear from you.