We are engineers, designers, and technologists, brought together by a mission to reshape the future. Our objective is to reimagine the manufacturing process. It will be fully software-defined and driven entirely by AI, meaning new products will get to market much quicker.
About the project
The main goal is to create Distributed Fault-Tolerant Middleware. It will coordinate all the robotic operations on the factory: from the interaction between a robotic arm and various sensors to the requirements projection onto the real distributed sequence of robots’ actions.
About the role
As part of the OS team, you will be responsible for UI/UX Development. Factory Operation Control System (OS) manages execution that is going on in the factory. OS UI is a set of services for analytics, operators, and managers to the factory we are building now. Your work will be in deep interaction with designers and product leads to implement all required features.
In our work, we use cutting-edge technologies and approaches Scala/Akka, Apache Ignite, Apache Spark, Akka Streams. Web framework should be compatible with current technologies. In a few words - as a part of the team, you will create a new core technology for all the projects and for the whole industry.
- Excellent knowledge of HTML, CSS (SCSS)
- Experience in RESTful services
- Experience of developing SPA on React (Redux, Apollo)
- Experience with Java or Scala backends (ready to fix simple things)
- Experience with Scala might be helpful
What we offer
- To join highly scientific-intensive culture and take part in developing the unique product
- The ability to choose technology stack and approaches
- Yearly educational budget - we support your ambitions to learn
- Relocation package - we would like to make your start as smooth as possible
- Flexible working environment - choose your working hours and equipment
- Brand new office just around the corner of Berlin Central Railway Station (Schultheiss Quartier)