We are engineers, designers and technologists, united by the idea of shaping the future. Our mission is to reimagine the manufacturing process. It will be fully software-defined and driven entirely by AI. This means new products will get to market much quicker.
Location: Saint-Petersburg | Russia
- Analysis and optimization of existing units, mechanisms and structures;
- Specification of "conceptual mechanisms", as well as their combination with already existing units and aggregates;
- "Подготовка концептуальных изделий к мелкосерийному производству (пооперационный анализ деталей и подбор технологий формообразования);"
- Preparation for a design documentation and continuous product support in production;
- Development of non-standard equipment for automated production lines using Festo, Schunk, SMC components and other manufacturers;
- Involvement in the assembly of laboratory models and trial production of mechanisms and units, as well as support of laboratory tests.
- At least bachelor technical education in areas related to the automotive or machinery;
- Confident skills in solid-state and surface modeling in any CAD system, skills in the production of design documentation;
- Understanding of basic technologies and production methods, the ability to assess the manufacturability of individual parts;
- Technical English (upper intermediate).
- Strength analysis by the finite element method (baseline, FEA);
- Experience in machining parts, experience working with composite materials;
What we offer:
- To join the highly scientific-intensive culture and take part in developing a unique product
- The ability to choose technology stack and approaches
- Yearly educational budget - we support your ambitions to learn
- Relocation package - we would like to make your start as smooth as possible
- Flexible working environment - choose your working hours and equipment
- Brand new office just around the corner of Berlin Central Railway Station (Schultheiss Quartier)