We are engineers, designers and technologists, united by the idea of shaping the future. Our mission is to reimagine the manufacturing process. It will be fully software-defined and driven entirely by AI. This means new products will get to market much quicker.
Location: Saint-Petersburg | Russia + Berlin | Germany
- Working with sensors of various types (2D/3D cameras, lidars, 3D scanners);
- Development of computer vision algorithms, object identification and localization specifically;
- Working on a system of visual quality control.
- Knowledge of computer vision algorithms;
- Knowledge of optimization methods;
- Knowledge of the basics of linear algebra, probability theory, math statistics;
- Knowledge of C/C++, Python;
- Experience with OpenCV, TensorFlow.
- Experience in designing real-time systems;
- Experience with CUDA.
What we offer:
- To join the highly scientific-intensive culture and take part in developing a unique product
- The ability to choose technology stack and approaches
- Yearly educational budget - we support your ambitions to learn
- Relocation package - we would like to make your start as smooth as possible
- Flexible working environment - choose your working hours and equipment
- Brand new office just around the corner of Berlin Central Railway Station (Schultheiss Quartier)