ARRIVAL is a technology company making vehicles the way they should be - fully electric, digitally connected, and smart. By creating innovation in vehicle design and manufacturing, Arrival is accelerating autonomous and electric vehicle technology, by fusing AI with new forms of automotive engineering. We are working with some of the world's leading businesses and governments with the goal to re-define how cities look, think and feel. Our vehicles will be 100% built by robots and are autonomous-ready.
We have trials with the Royal Mail, UPS, DHL and many others. We supply the components to the first fully electric and driverless race-car and racing series, Roborace, and we supply components to Charge.Cars and their brand-new electric Mustangs. Plus, we are recognised by LinkedIn as one of their Top Startups 2019: The 25 hottest UK companies to work for right now, as well as being the world’s newest Unicorn with a €3 billion valuation.
We’ve assembled some of the finest minds in software, engineering, AI and robotics. We are seeking a Senior DevOps Engineer (m/f/x) to be responsible for several key existing products and infrastructure as a whole. You will be involved in developing and rolling out new solutions, participating in exciting releases of robotic platform, communicating with operations, qa and dev teams.
- Modern devops toolbox (docker, ansible, kubernetes, terraform, helm)
- Database Clustering
- Distributed systems
- Scripting (python, groovy, bash)
- "Release and iterate" approach
- Ability to take ownership of a project
- Ability to work in a distributed team
We’d love it if you have:
- A hunger to learn.
- A huge desire to achieve.
- The ability to work in a fast moving meritocracy where every employee looks to constantly improve themselves and their company.
A career with Arrival will expose you to the bare bones of a highly ambitious and entrepreneurial technology company, so if you’re interested in creating the future, not just talking about it, we’d love to hear from you.
What we offer
- To join highly scientific-intensive culture and take part in developing the unique product
- The ability to choose technology stack and approaches
- Yearly educational budget - we support your ambitions to learn
- Relocation package - we would like to make your start as smooth as possible
- Flexible working environment - choose your working hours and equipment
- Brand new office just around the corner of Berlin Central Railway Station (Schultheiss Quartier)