We are engineers, designers, and technologists, brought together by a mission to reshape the future. Our objective is to reimagine the manufacturing process. It will be fully software-defined and driven entirely by AI, meaning new products will get to market much quicker.
About the project
Now we are looking for an engineer who is well-versed in robotics and SLAM-localization methods and will join one of the internal teams engaged in developing our own logistics robot.
What we are looking for
- Maths education in the subject area
- Confirmed R&D experience in the subject area
- Practical level of knowledge in the field of software development
- Foreign languages knowledge: English and/or German
What we offer
- To join the highly scientific-intensive culture and take part in developing a unique product
- The ability to choose technology stack and approaches
- Yearly educational budget - we support your ambitions to learn
- Relocation package - we would like to make your start as smooth as possible
- Flexible working environment - choose your working hours and equipment