ARRIVAL is a technology company making vehicles the way they should be - fully electric, digitally connected, and smart. By creating innovation in vehicle design and manufacturing, Arrival is accelerating autonomous and electric vehicle technology, by fusing AI with new forms of automotive engineering. We are working with some of the world's leading businesses and governments with the goal to re-define how cities look, think and feel. Our vehicles will be 100% built by robots and are autonomous-ready.
We recently announced a trial with both the Royal Mail and UPS. We supply the components to the first fully electric and driverless race car and racing series, Roborace. Plus we are now recognized by LinkedIn as one of their Top Startups 2019: The 25 hottest UK companies to work for right now.
We’ve assembled some of the finest minds in software, engineering, AI and robotics. We are seeking a Product Designer to help us create our own specific Virtual Factory project and to help us designing existing and new products. Virtual Factory is a set of products for new generation factories, which should support a full cycle of detailed assembly analysis for electric vehicles, production KPI calculation and even coding robotic operations in a specific IDE.
- collaborate with manufacturing engineers, software developers and product owners from other teams
- help make the factory design process clear and transparent for its users
- design the product that will help to reduce significantly delivery costs and times of electric vehicles.
- Over 3 years of product design experience, from the initial idea to a production solution
- A portfolio featuring examples of product design work
- Strong analytical skills and ability to formulate and document basic requirements to the product
- Experience in UI/UX design of web user interfaces for different platforms
- Strong visual design skills
- Proficiency in modern prototyping tools for design layouts (experience with Figma, Sketch, Photoshop, Illustrator)
- Experience creating navigation and page layout/templates, functional design, iconography, look and feel and style guides
- Strong typographic layout skills
- Ability to communicate efficiently with manufacturing engineers and software developers
- Self-motivating with an ability to hit deadlines and work independently
What we offer:
- Join the highly scientific-intensive culture
- Take part in developing a unique product
- The ability to choose technology stack and approaches
- Yearly educational budget – we support your ambitions to learn
- Flexible working environment – choose your working hours and equipment
- A brand-new office just around the corner of Berlin Rail Station (Schultheiss Quartier)
A career with Arrival will expose you to the bare bones of a highly ambitious and entrepreneurial technology company, so if you’re interested in creating the future, not just talking about it, we’d love to hear from you.