TPIRC is a non-profit clinical care and research center that focuses on the development of cutting-edge, individualized treatment protocols for rare and orphan diseases utilizing comprehensive diagnostic tools and patient-driven research. Our treatment programs are one of a kind with unmatched success rates. Our team is rapidly growing and we are looking for new members to support our mission. We are looking for a creative, detail-oriented, multi-tasking Digital Media Producer to join our growing team.
As TPIRC’s Media Producer, you will capture, film, edit, and post the variety of TPIRC’s media needed for Marketing, L&D, Recruiting, Clinic and Philanthropy efforts. You will also:
- Film, edit, and prepare Media for our Youtube Kitchen Studio and Social Media for weekly distribution
- Manage our Youtube Channel, Kitchen Studio, its calendar, and its equipment.
- Manage Social Media channels and content
- You can be counted on to see tasks through to completion.
- You communicate authentically and genuinely with vision and purpose, inspiring others to get on board.
- You don't just report facts and figures, but tell engaging stories that reveal the "why" behind each task.
- You proactively seek opportunities to help individuals and the team get stronger.
- You don't hesitate to share developmental feedback and provide encouragement when times are tough.
- You are constantly on the hunt for learning opportunities, and never feel as though you've learned everything there is to know about something.
- Mastery of media editing software, camera and broadcast hardware, tools
- Green Screen
- Meticulous content and asset management/organization.
- Ability to communicate a story clearly and translate into the medium best suited for the situation
- Some Animation
- Strong understanding of social media formats