TPIRC is a non-profit clinical care and research center that focuses on the development of cutting-edge, individualized treatment protocols for rare and orphan diseases utilizing comprehensive diagnostic tools and patient-driven research.Our treatment programs are one of a kind with unmatched success rates. Our team is rapidly growing and we are looking for a Patient Success Specialist to support our mission.
The Patient Success Specialist's primary role is to advocate for patients and educate them to ensure that they get the best care possible throughout the Tolerance Induction Program. The person in this role will be responsible for educating our patients in all stages of our patient life cycle.
The Patient Success Specialist is responsible for the following:
- You are the voice of the organization to our patients.
- You care about making every interaction meaningful and memorable.
- You act as the liaison between patients and the Tolerance induction program, advocating for the right changes and features to be implemented.
- You work with patients and create delightful interactions at all stages of the patient life-cycle.
- You successfully resolve patient questions and issues on chat, phone, text, and email.
- You maintain a database that tracks patients' success
- You will develop and implement metrics, data collection systems, data analytics and other strategies that optimize statistical efficiency and quality to help us identify patients' needs based on demographics and complexity.
- Respects patients by recognizing their rights and maintaining confidentiality.
- Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
- Maintains patient care database by entering new information as it becomes available, verifying findings and reports, and backing up data.
The Patient Success Specialist should have the following qualifications:
- Patient Focused: Dedicated to exceeding expectations of all patients, always acting with the patient in mind. Able to establish effective relationships with patients, and use patients insights to improve and standardize services.
- Approachable & Patient: Willing to spend extra effort to put others at ease and build rapport – you are warm and sensitive to the needs of others. Makes a point to fully understand people and data before acting, then follows established process and pacing.
- Great at Priority Setting: A strong multi-tasker with an exceptional ability to prioritize and manage time effectively. You focus on the right things and can seamlessly move between projects and tasks without losing sight of what's important.
- A Learner: Open to change and learns quickly when faced with new problems – you quickly grasp new concepts and can apply them to your work. You are relentless in finding solutions to existing and new issues.
- Action Oriented: You enjoy a challenge, can act with a minimum of planning, and seize opportunities when they come your way. You can be counted on to complete tasks and projects on-time.
- Composed: Flexible and excited to work in a fast paced, rapidly evolving environment.
The Patient Success Specialist should meet the following requirements:
- BA/BS 2+ years of experience in customer service and/or customer facing operational roles
- Experience working with a CRM and/or CMS
- Experience in data profiling & quick understanding of new data sources
- Solid computer skills, including Microsoft Office.
- Basic clerical and bookkeeping skills
- Familiarity with office equipment and phone systems
- Excellent phone etiquette and customer service skills