TPIRC is a non-profit clinical care and research center that focuses on the development of cutting-edge, individualized treatment protocols for rare and orphan diseases utilizing comprehensive diagnostic tools and patient-driven research. Our mission is two-fold – to advance treatment discovery at a pace which helps our patients today, while building a scalable model of success to accelerate the rate of research discovery for all diseases.
TPIRC is currently seeking a Production Scheduler for our growing organization! The Production Scheduler is responsible for developing, managing and planning the monthly clinical capacity for the organization. This includes daily scheduling of multiple levels of staff, room resources and forecasted demand. This position ensures that the production schedule plan is completed with effectiveness and timeliness.
- Prepare and communicate daily schedule to ensure effective utilization of personnel and facility resources
- Coordinate with Clinical Leadership daily to determine workflow and prioritization of schedule
- Organize and prioritize daily work schedules and translate to utilization
- Ensure exceptions are identified and managed in a timely manner
- Conduct post-shift schedule review with work leaders
- Maintain accurate tracking of outcomes and trends that may impact future planning efforts
- Coordinate schedule and priorities of administrative tasks, managing overtime and completion rates
- Develop and maintain a professional working relationship with staff by understanding the requirements and needs of the patient base.
- Be an active and consulting member of the management team intended to improve IT-driven scheduling and forecasting reports
- At least 3 years of experience scheduling in a fast paced environment
- Ability to work collaboratively with multiple departments
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills